**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

In app

Attachments

• D845EF5E-7119-4F0D-A07D-24D65E2D85B1.png
    D845EF5E-7119-4F0D-A07D-24D65E2D85B1.png
    415.4 KB · Views: 162
I have only bought bear sweaters during the Black Friday sales at $200 or less. Don't pay full price for a bear sweater, especially if your budget is tight.
Currently have 3 bear sweaters(1 hoodie), got 2 for under retail. One with a promo and the other with a disco from Ralph because I was sent the wrong bear sweater. Only paid retail for the 30th anniversary bear sweater.

I think the only Polo item Ive ever paid retail for outside of the CLOT collab is the Chariots of Fire track jacket and I may have got a slight discount on that.

Rare situation of a polo item being way different then the marketing shots....

And it improves the piece substantially.

Kind of weird but I dig it, and works alot better without all the goofy text everywhere.
IMG_20230301_175307.jpg

Marketing version:
Screenshot_20230301-175813.png
Retail version:
IMG_20230301_175825.jpg

That explains everything. RL already knows everything about you as a customer and doesn't need to send you a coupon :rofl:
Set up another email and I bet they send them
I couldn’t have said it better myself I know that’s exactly what’s going on here, I’m gonna make 2 new emails and use it towards that, I purchase too much RL and I think they see that. Good looking out

Used this code. Thank you sir for adding another $260 to the credit card I am about to pay off, furthering my goals of financial freedom. I was totally expecting the code to be used already so Im pretty disappointed with everyone in this thread especially the lurkers who usually get to these codes first.

Screenshot_20230301_180510_Chrome.jpg
Tried using it for an item I wanted but it wouldn’t let me use it on the item I guess it was only sale items so I passed. I’ll just wait till that item goes on sale

Used this code. Thank you sir for adding another $260 to the credit card I am about to pay off, furthering my goals of financial freedom. I was totally expecting the code to be used already so Im pretty disappointed with everyone in this thread especially the lurkers who usually get to these codes first.

Great price for the retro sweater, but the feeling of financial freedom is way better than than anything from Polo. Enjoy this one, but stay focused on you goals. There's no sleep like closing your eyes debt free with a fully funded emergency fund.

I’m a Ms., but it’s my pleasure to encourage others to be financially free and responsible as me.

Rare situation of a polo item being way different then the marketing shots....

And it improves the piece substantially.

Kind of weird but I dig it, and works alot better without all the goofy text everywhere.
IMG_20230301_175307.jpg

Marketing version:
Screenshot_20230301-175813.png
Retail version:
IMG_20230301_175825.jpg
This is good to know.. I need something to go with the black and green 6s that dropped a year or 2 ago

Back
Top Bottom