**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Actually it’s been about 3 years now, bought the item below 3/31/2020
This was the one that got me
7F04FF01-78D9-4AF4-AF1F-62A4B424E6AE.jpeg

Details are so dope!!!

This was a great shirt, never got a hold of one. They had an outlet version without the embroidery on the back, couldn't bring myself to buy it.

You never heard of Hibbett or City Gear... must not buy many shoes.
There is a Hibbett about two miles from me. Funny, I never think of them, (and certainly not for Polo), but yeah, the average high school kid go in for back-to-school and come out fresh; Nike, Timberland, ect.

Great shirt. I remember seeing a guy overseas previewing it a few months before release. I didn't like the embroidery on the back, so I left it there. But the outlet version with the blank back sounds like the one that I need.

Anyone owns a pair of these and know how it fits for people with wide feet? Heard some people say true to size others say run big, and seems like RL pulled all these from there site they aren’t on my list anymore

Attachments

• 28F4881B-4A24-4138-AC17-7263774414D4.png
    28F4881B-4A24-4138-AC17-7263774414D4.png
    556.7 KB · Views: 141
Anyone owns a pair of these and know how it fits for people with wide feet? Heard some people say true to size others say run big, and seems like RL pulled all these from there site they aren’t on my list anymore

Tue to size requires a "break-in" period for us wide-footed folks

Whatever you do, do not size down!

You'll end up with creased feet. :lol:

My feet aren’t that wide but I find most RL footwear just doesn’t work for me. 10.5 is far too narrow & 11 too long while still being quite narrow. Have no idea how actual wide footers squeeze into ranger boots or similar silhouettes, can’t be comfy IMO.

Wanted to try these cause I thought the last looks wider, didn’t get a chance unfortunately. Given they’ve released these in multiple materials & colours the past couple years I’d guess FW23 we might see a similar boot built on the same last in outlets.

Yea and there’s more but a lot of us just kept it on the low lol cause of the lurkers, but I guess the cats out the bag.
I used to trip off the lurkers then I noticed recently that none of this stuff is selling out anyway.. I’m pretty much catching everything I want discounted

Can’t remember the last time I’ve had a sense of urgency to cop Polo for retail

Hype stuff like stadium, snow beach always sell out.. yes

But then there’s other times where you gotta jump on stuff right then and there like the biker hoodie from a few years ago

But I don’t fall for the hype on most stuff anymore.. I remember that orange horse stable hoodie dropped a few years ago and that was a hot topic for a min… now they release in all colors at the outlet lol

Hype stuff like stadium, snow beach always sell out.. yes

But then there’s other times where you gotta jump on stuff right then and there like the biker hoodie from a few years ago

But I don’t fall for the hype on most stuff anymore.. I remember that orange horse stable hoodie dropped a few years ago and that was a hot topic for a min… now they release in all colors at the outlet lol
I’d really like the classic Snow Beach fleece for the collection but they are so damn expensive

I’d really like the classic Snow Beach fleece for the collection but they are so damn expensive
That’s the stuff ppl rush to buy for the resell value that ppl avoid dropping info on in here due to lurkers til after they’ve screenshot what they’ve purchased… I respect it

Trying to cater to the younger audience is my guess so these places are carrying Polo Sport options. Finishline website has a couple of times on them. I grabbed a rugby from them the other that should be delivered today.
Yeah I noticed it’s mostly the polo sport stuff… Ralph takes ages to discount stuff themselves so I’m glad there’s beginning to be more options

Motocross hoodie at my kind of price:

Polo-710904545001-M-027.jpg

I don’t know I just can’t pull the trigger on this, I think it may go even cheaper then that on other sites eventually

Motocross hoodie at my kind of price:

Polo-710904545001-M-027.jpg

anyone here have this? I wonder if its the same shade as the yellow toe 1's

Back
Top Bottom