**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

nimisiskrash nimisiskrash that jacket is very well done. And the story to go with it i had to Google. Beautiful work.
Also nice to see Dallas still getting out there. His health and spirits must be high.
Thank you I appreciate that 🤜🏾🤛🏾
Big bro gives me inspiration once you reprogram the lies that’s been thought about diabetes then you start there. 💪🏾 Had me laughing all dam night🤣.

Okay nimisiskrash nimisiskrash !

This is incredible hand-painted werk. Do not be surprised if you get an offer from the Corp. for the next cAPPsule. This looks like exactly what we need to see from RL, especially featuring Black Americans.
Thank you 🤜🏾🤛🏾
I love to create and love working with creatives 🎨. I have a capsule ready to go from different aspects of the black experience in America
The hero’s and shero’s ✊🏾💪🏾 From the Wild West ,
athletes, military ect 🇺🇸 Showcasing there contributions 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 I’m more than ready whenever they are.

DA239D78-6CE8-4806-A110-F7A6E51F94DC.jpeg
F666F2BE-2AD0-4C49-9C98-0CB9D3B90A6D.jpeg
8E82FA68-F7E4-4D71-9F84-6C7EB13332B7.jpeg
6260EDCC-6FCE-421E-82BA-98E94FBA8F1B.jpeg
3EED56D7-2F75-4F34-A7DA-A4C3E498B3B1.jpeg
113160B6-E647-4347-A4A5-88452CE9169F.jpeg
49D2C9A5-8480-42B8-BA3A-0BC1EEC89742.jpeg

Got up w my icon 🤙🏾💜🤙🏾 @blucheez_llc
@doublerl had a western themed meet and greet for artists @markmaggiori
so I rocked my custom NAT LOVE denim jacket I DID 🎨(that boy KRASHONE is nice,he gets busy) a lot of creative energy in the building.

NAT LOVE aka deadwood ****
Hand painted Acrylic on polo denim jacket
Do what you do and do it to def
Never not creating 🎨
Nat Love was an African-American cowboy and former slave in the period following the American Civil War. His exploits have made him one of the most famous black heroes of the Old West

Your Jacket was bananas the first time you posted it, but this is the first time I've seen you rockin' it. Even more bonkers "in the wild!"

But, yo, that jacket hanging half off that mannequin you're looking at - that is damn near a need in my life, except in vest form. I've been looking for a Ralph Lauren vest with a ribbed cuff collar like that and basically that construction for years, and there it sits. Went on the site and saw it's a jacket, but easily convertible by a pro to take those sleeves off.

I have a vintage work vest I found in Goodwill like that I love, generic, probably from the 80's, rugged real-deal Carhartt-like work-wear. But it ain't Ralph, though. And when I wear it, I look like "I'm here to give you that estimate on this drywall". I need that freshness, up there.

Your Jacket was bananas the first time you posted it, but this is the first time I've seen you rockin' it. Even more bonkers "in the wild!"

But, yo, that jacket hanging half off that mannequin you're looking at - that is damn near a need in my life, except in vest form. I've been looking for a Ralph Lauren vest with a ribbed cuff collar like that and basically that construction for years, and there it sits. Went on the site and saw it's a jacket, but easily convertible by a pro to take those sleeves off.

I have a vintage work vest I found in Goodwill like that I love, generic, probably from the 80's, rugged real-deal Carhartt-like work-wear. But it ain't Ralph, though. And when I wear it, I look like "I'm here to give you that estimate on this drywall". I need that freshness, up there.
Quilted bomber is timeless imo

Quilted bomber is timeless imo
The knit 🧶 under the Jacket is top 👌🏾 Quilty plus I love patches Hadn’t been to the RRL spot on west Broadway since 2018? There is always a dope setup and merchandise. Too much heat in one place….how the mansion used to be except this is one level.
Oh for the record Famousname Famousname im a graffiti writer so anything can and will get bombarded 🤣🤙🏾

Has anyone made any custom polos at the polo store yet? I want to make one, but I'm unsure if it will be tacky.
B088A488-8709-48DC-B200-57D24F9616DC.jpeg
CC8489E1-5F55-49C2-8C68-4135F3D36713.jpeg
FD910818-5F08-4E01-A42E-3FEEAB015A77.jpeg
6C4558C9-9042-4095-B93A-1AA4F17A1556.jpeg

These are from 2017/18 back to back . Notice the difference in the font and how one has the man & horse. I also took them to a tailor and had them switch the sleeves witch is now a option (I have been customizing since the 1980’s so I know these companies are watching ) at the time retail was $100 at the prince st store in nyc (only location that did the program in the city) I don’t think it’s a instore thing anymore just online. I kept the crest classic and did not use the option of changing the wording (that varies for design to design) I’ll say this take ya time and think about how you want it to look. Stay creative!

Last edited:
The blue is performance polo fabric? Is the sizing the same as a regular polo? That’s pretty dope. Do they ever do discounts on the custom polos? Is Rakuten the only way to come up?

The blue is performance polo fabric? Is the sizing the same as a regular polo? That’s pretty dope. Do they ever do discounts on the custom polos? Is Rakuten the only way to come up?
No thank god it’s not. the polo are a thin classic fit.
Nope no discounts to my knowledge. What is rakuten??

Last edited:
B088A488-8709-48DC-B200-57D24F9616DC.jpeg
CC8489E1-5F55-49C2-8C68-4135F3D36713.jpeg
FD910818-5F08-4E01-A42E-3FEEAB015A77.jpeg
6C4558C9-9042-4095-B93A-1AA4F17A1556.jpeg

These are from 2017/18 back to back . Notice the difference in the font and how one has the man & horse. I also took them to a tailor and had them switch the sleeves witch is now a option (I have been customizing since the 1980’s so I know these companies are watching ) at the time retail was $100 at the prince st store in nyc (only location that did the program in the city) I don’t think it’s a instore thing anymore just online. I kept the crest classic and did not use the option of changing the wording (that varies for design to design) I’ll say this take ya time and think about how you want it to look. Stay creative!
Those shirts are pretty dope and the shorts are smooth to when did those come out? I see the RLX tag on them.

Those shirts are pretty dope and the shorts are smooth to when did those come out? I see the RLX tag on them.
Thanks. 2012 / 2013 back when RLX was still top tier.
The successor to ebates? Gives variable percentage back on purchases.

Right now, no cash back on online purchases. But 2.5% on factory purchases.
Oh ok👌🏾. you can always ask but I don’t know if Instore (not factory) works on such cash back programs.

That jacket is beautiful.

How long does something like that take to make?

Btw: if anyone has the 2018 polo rodeo duster/robe, and will be thinking of selling or trading it one day... Mind letting me know?

-------------

Thought maybe some of yall might find this cool.

I've been working on a vision for a room for years.... Slowly grabbing pieces, items, etc... Working on my idea for what this room would be.

The goal was to have a room be functional, "lived in", comfortable... But to feel special.

Roughly a combination of ralph Lauren store + eclectic personal library +gentlemen's club (old school, not strip club).

Finished v1 this last week.

Few things rl diehards might dig:
-unreleased version of the polo baseball glove (fully embroidery), silver plated polo bear bank, polo cowboy hat and cowboy boot crystal paperweights, polo Glen plaid crystal book, polo bar brass wine coasters, polo 50th Cologne, some various rl picture frames, the rl Wedgwood jockey silks plate, "modern driver" pillow, 90s(? I think) silver purple label letter opener, Wimbledon ump jacket, etx

IMG_20230327_105155.jpg
IMG_20230327_105501.jpg
IMG_20230327_105624.jpg
IMG_20230327_105749.jpg
IMG_20230327_105827.jpg
IMG_20230327_110139.jpg
IMG_20230327_110305.jpg

Thank you I appreciate the compliment 🤜🏾🤛🏾
Depending on the project anywere from two weeks to almost a month. Airbrush projects are quicker. The RL jackets are all hand painted so I kind of like to take my time. I have more and need to do some others as I have ideas for various themed subjects as pertaining RL but by no means is that the only work I do. Check me out @krashwerkz on the gram.

That gentleman’s room is classy 🔥🫡🍾🥃
Coming along 👌🏾Nicely. I’m actually letting that plaid book go.
Take your time and it will all fall into place. Stay creative!!!

Btw: if anyone has the 2018 polo rodeo duster/robe, and will be thinking of selling or trading it one day... Mind letting me know?

-------------

Thought maybe some of yall might find this cool.

I've been working on a vision for a room for years.... Slowly grabbing pieces, items, etc... Working on my idea for what this room would be.

The goal was to have a room be functional, "lived in", comfortable... But to feel special.

Roughly a combination of ralph Lauren store + eclectic personal library +gentlemen's club (old school, not strip club).

Finished v1 this last week.

Few things rl diehards might dig:
-unreleased version of the polo baseball glove (fully embroidery), silver plated polo bear bank, polo cowboy hat and cowboy boot crystal paperweights, polo Glen plaid crystal book, polo bar brass wine coasters, polo 50th Cologne, some various rl picture frames, the rl Wedgwood jockey silks plate, "modern driver" pillow, 90s(? I think) silver purple label letter opener, Wimbledon ump jacket, etx

IMG_20230327_105155.jpg
IMG_20230327_105501.jpg
IMG_20230327_105624.jpg
IMG_20230327_105749.jpg
IMG_20230327_105827.jpg
IMG_20230327_110139.jpg
IMG_20230327_110305.jpg
Complete FLAMES! I, too, fantasized about actually living in the Macey's Polo section back in my youth. You are just realistically manifesting it. on top of all that, what you ae doing is basically Ralph's vision for his customer, as well.

Back
Top Bottom