The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I'll get both pairs of snakes, don't know why they didn't do snake on the toe boxes like a pair they did back in early 00-0I i think

sneaker politics has the canvas pack all for $75 if anyone is looking. still have a lot of sizes left.

Those BAIT x Questions drop this Saturday. Yall think these will be difficult to obtain?

From their site

The shoe will be released August 10 at a special BAIT Iverson Tribute Pop-Up Shop in Los Angeles and the flagship BAIT store in Diamond Bar, CA, with a complimentary BAIT snake tee included. Limited pairs will be released online at BAITme.com the day after.

From their site

The shoe will be released August 10 at a special BAIT Iverson Tribute Pop-Up Shop in Los Angeles and the flagship BAIT store in Diamond Bar, CA, with a complimentary BAIT snake tee included. Limited pairs will be released online at BAITme.com the day after.
dammit! i dont like having to line up for shoes

Just saw the price on these. $180? I'll pass.

That's how I feel too. The most I'll pay for a pair of kicks is 200. If I can get these, it'll be an early birthday gift. Hopefully they don't kill us with shipping and tax. Haven't heard anything about other boutiques getting these.

That's how I feel too. The most I'll pay for a pair of kicks is 200. If I can get these, it'll be an early birthday gift. Hopefully they don't kill us with shipping and tax. Haven't heard anything about other boutiques getting these.
Pretty sure its exclusive to Bait, maybe PYS will have them as they've gotten every Bait collab to date

I haven't paid much attention to this pair but they're pretty dope.

In addition to the kicks, the "Tribute Shop" will have 10 units of the BAIT x Coolrain Bubba Chuck “Regular Edition”, a 1/6 scale figure inspired by Allen Iverson's high school days.

Man these are so fresh. Like them better than the Alamos. Sorry. Hopefully I can actually get these though

Back
Top Bottom