The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

yup

the 180 price tag tho
sick.gif
same price as that crap jordan and nike puts out

Very true. Plus, JB retros dont give you the premium materials that these BAITxReebok kicks just used. Snake skin, patent leather, perforated suede, glow in the dark midsoles...plus it's an iconic sneaker.

Very true. Plus, JB retros dont give you the premium materials that these BAITxReebok kicks just used. Snake skin, patent leather, perforated suede, glow in the dark midsoles...plus it's an iconic sneaker.

Highly doubt it's actual snakeskin, homie.

^^ Still, people buy jordan xi's for 185 and don't complain, but when it comes to other brands they say "oh its too expensive......" (for better quality)

Last edited:
SMH. Poorly handled online drop. They weren't ready for this. Where all these people come from? No one was talking about this release when the pics originally came out.

Haha! I'm done. Just called my dude out in Glendale to just drive to their store off Diamond & get my size. Hopefully, they still have sizes/pairs allotted for in-store purchases from the release yesterday...

Haha! I'm done. Just called my dude out in Glendale to just drive to their store off Diamond & get my size. Hopefully, they still have sizes/pairs allotted for in-store purchases from the release yesterday...
They tweeted that they're sold out in-store just earlier today.

Back
Top Bottom