The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

You've just purchased this
1x PACKER SHOES x REEBOK QUESTION MID "FOR PLAYER USE ONLY" PACK - 10.5

Seems I got through.. pretty smooth too, now let's hope they show up at my doorstep. :wow: :nthat:

Last minute decision to cop...Got through no problem so fingers crossed that the order actually gets fulfilled...

damn...must be a lot of these, and no restrictions. just added 2 pair sz 11 in cart, and got to the checkout screen :nthat:

This thread was dead so I was pretty sure everyone would be able to cop with ease.  Also nowhere did I see stated that this drop was limited.  I'm sure other boutiques will be releasing them down the line as well.  Congrats to everyone who copped.  Hopefully my order ships.

got mine in 8.5. i'll feel a little bit better once that email confirmation comes through, and even more so later when the shipping confirmation arrives. i've never had packer shoes cancel any orders on me tho, so i think confident that we're all good...

update: email confirmation just came through... *thumbs up

wish all online sneaker drops went this smooth...

Last edited:
finish the whole process in 2 minutes, what a easy cop!!!!!
roll.gif

Y'all in denial and UENO.

Packer oversold like a mutha****a. Everybody that tried to cop, copped.

So we all basically entered a pay first raffle.

Kids gonna have the sadz.

$25 shipping ouch

and by "$25" you actually meant "$20"... :tongue:

and for 2 pairs of what literally were player exclusives...of a classic silohouette from reebok for 2 nba players that were never sponsored/signed by reebok (as professionals at least)? totally worth it!!!

how do the players only fit? tts?

want to say that the consensus on reebok questions generally is to either go tts (if you like a little room) or .5 size down (if you like a perfect snug fit)...there really hasn't been much of a difference in sizing to me in all of my various questions...

and by "$25" you actually meant "$20"...
tongue.gif

and for 2 pairs of what literally were player exclusives...of a classic silohouette from reebok for 2 nba players that were never sponsored/signed by reebok (as professionals at least)? totally worth it!!!
I wanted them so i bought them, and shipping was $25 to VA.

Back
Top Bottom