The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I wanted both , keeping both.

Been wanting a dope green/yellow shoe for a min.

And plus being a Vikings fan, I look at the Kobe pair as my Sunday shoe with my Vikings gear on .

Win Win

My antennas was up a week ago when I read, "Please allow up to 7 business days for shipping confirmation" . 

That seemed like a warning to those reading between the lines that pairs would be oversold and orders canceled. 

However, someone did make a good point -- the initial blog also said something about going back in time where you could just walk into a store and get the shoes. 

Guess we'll see. 

I absolutely HATE Lebron (as a player, he seems like a real cool dude off the court tho) but his half of the pack had me harlem shaking. My boy, who also happens to work in the same office as me, wanted the Kobes so I was lucky enough to find someone in my size locally that I knew wouldn't flake to split the pack with. 

first off, i thought this release was an in store only with reserved tickets.   Then I see a link drop at 12 PM by Packer Shoes on twitter.  I got confused.  So i went ahead and copped.   3 hours later there's still a FSR on their website ?   no way these joints are just sittin.   Something is odd here.   As people keep mentioning,  can't be surprised if those who copped get refunded / orders cancelled.  I tried to call Packer a few times but always get voicemail.  keeping fingers crossed , but not getting hopes up.  I would think by now somebody in store would take the product down online or have it say Out of Stock,  if they are truly out of stock.   Stop charging everybodys credit card, etc if they're gonna be cancelled anyway.   again  just speculation, but just doesn't add up

first off, i thought this release was an in store only with reserved tickets.   Then I see a link drop at 12 PM by Packer Shoes on twitter.  I got confused.  So i went ahead and copped.   3 hours later there's still a FSR on their website ?   no way these joints are just sittin.   Something is odd here.   As people keep mentioning,  can't be surprised if those who copped get refunded / orders cancelled.  I tried to call Packer a few times but always get voicemail.  keeping fingers crossed , but not getting hopes up.  I would think by now somebody in store would take the product down online or have it say Out of Stock,  if they are truly out of stock.   Stop charging everybodys credit card, etc if they're gonna be cancelled anyway.   again  just speculation, but just doesn't add up

I feel da same Way bro. I m from hk n surprising that My order went so smooth unlike ordering J's on Eastbay. I got confirmed email from packer shoes. Anyway will see bro. Always dreamed for a pair of kobe's questions. Good luck to all!!

Are these really sitting? Im shocked. Hopefully that means my order will definitely get fulfilled.
ordered FSR easily 2 hours after release so I called and asked if they were GR or limited. Guy that picked up simply yelled, WE TALKING ABOUT SHOES MAN, then hung up. Thinking about cancelling 

ordered FSR easily 2 hours after release so I called and asked if they were GR or limited. Guy that picked up simply yelled, WE TALKING ABOUT SHOES MAN, then hung up. Thinking about cancelling 

:lol:

Cat's over at Packers must be getting it hard if they are that short tempered...

doesn't it say no refund/returns/cancellations whatsoever on the product page? haha.

Happy there was no hype because I actually buy sneakers I'll wear,  These flew under the radar cuz theses new "SneakerHeads" dont understand what these are even about ............. to me these are one of the best ideas/collabs all year

Quoted for truth...

This right here is what every release should be like...Plenty to go around...

If these sit I might try and pick up another pack down the line just so I can ball in a couple of the pairs...Always loved the Question for indoor basketball use...

i'm at a point afraid they start canceling paris due to oversold?  Either way they better let us know soon, so we don't miss the europe release. really want these

Packer Shoes@PackerShoes 58s

ALL online orders of the @ReebokHoops #ForPlayerUseOnly Pack WILL be fulfilled. #FeelsStrangeDoesntIt..

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom