The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I thought these were a Packer Shoes exclusive only.  However I was told that SNS (sneakers n stuff), along with a few other places will be releasing these as well over the weekend ?  Can anybody else confirm ?     if that's the case,  seems like these are widely available.   Either the $300 box price scared people away,  or a lot of people just aren't a fan of the Reebok Questions. I don't think the $300 box price would stop anybody.  most ppl last weekend spent over $300 on two pair of shoes (Lebron 11s - $200 and the Steel 10s - $170)

The network of Reebok boutiques that all do collabs share stock. Burn Rubber in Detroit, SNS, etc.

a little something I made up...

13 and 15 left at Packer, some sizes still up at BDGA:

http://shop.bdgastore.com/products/x-packer-shoes-question-for-player-use-only-pack

Burn Rubber will drop what they don't sell in store online tomorrow at 1p EDT.

SNS says their stock will go online at 6:30 (assuming AM), but doesn't specify which time zone.

Foot Patrol and Atmos don't have info regarding a release on their website, and Shoe Gallery is in store only.

Last edited:
For those that seem to care as much about "if they sell out or not" vs. the actual shoe, then smh @ you.

these are a must for any lebron/kobe and reebok question fan.
unlike all the others, red/navy pearls, these will never release again.

150/per sneaker would be considered affordable if it were nikes/jordans.

and lastly, i cant ever get over the fact so many folks complain about packaging!!! i'd trade better quality/cheaper price for no box at all! lol

my 2cents about this release. just happy they'll be in my rotation/collection:smokin

While they are at it they might as well release the white/red L23J questions also.
or the white/white-icey blue sole version they made for him. They look just like the one in my avatar. I still remember the ebay auction where all 3 game worn pairs were sold (white/red white-green white/white)

P.s. props to the fellow who posted the Bodega link, I got my sz11 because of you :smile:

They should've just dropped these 2 as a pack for all those who missed out last year and then priced 'em at $300. Would've sold better than this Packer collabo

OG Colorway Pearls > All other Questions combined

these just released a little over a year ago. I hope they don't over kill these. reebok shouldn't retro the blue and red toes for another 5-7 years. that's just my opinion. these are classics yes. but don't play them out by dropping them every 2 years. I rock my blue toes often but still have yet to rock the red toe joints

For those that seem to care as much about "if they sell out or not" vs. the actual shoe, then smh @ you.

looking at your avy....dog you never say never when it comes to shoes.....ESPECIALLY with reebok who pumps out their most popular shoes FREQUENTLY...

id bet my 3 homes these release again a few years later

Last edited:
these just released a little over a year ago. I hope they don't over kill these. reebok shouldn't retro the blue and red toes for another 5-7 years. that's just my opinion. these are classics yes. but don't play them out by dropping them every 2 years. I rock my blue toes often but still have yet to rock the red toe joints

like i said before reebok releases their retro shoes more frequently than any other shoe company

i LOVE that they do this. who gives a **** if they get "played out"

dont be a nelly....

Can't believe for $300 these didn't come in some special box to truly pack em together. Coming in the regular Reebok boxes they should've been sold separately.

Last edited:
Can't believe for $300 these didn't come in some special box to truly pack em together. Coming in the regular Reebok boxes they should've been sold separately.
I'm sure leftover stock was an issue. People heavily leaning towards one pair or another would've likely left a ton of unsold pairs which they'd have to heavily discount in order to move.

150/per sneaker would be considered affordable if it were nikes/jordans.

and lastly, i cant ever get over the fact so many folks complain about packaging!!! i'd trade better quality/cheaper price for no box at all! lol

my 2cents about this release. just happy they'll be in my rotation/collection:smokin

Great post. No sarcasm either

I don't get people saying these cost too much.  150 for a shoe?  Come on son.  There are so many more sneakers that cost so much more than that.  Most of them aren't worth the $200-250 that retail is charging for kicks like Foams, EXTS, Barkley Posites, etc.  Quite frankly it's a joke they charge that much.  

So with this pack from Packer, you get 2 awesome, high quality, player worn kicks...and the pack is $300.  Well I guess you'd rather be buying those Nike kicks that are around $250 which is only $50 away from being the entire price of the for player use only pack.

Maybe if these were "imited," yall would be saying the cost is legit.  I wouldn't put it past people to be salty over expecting them to be pretty limited.

interesting how we havent seen any on-feet pics or pictures from those who bought from the Packers- physical store.

really interested seeing/hearing from those who already have these in-hand, of the quality, craftsmanship, etc

I don't get people saying these cost too much.  150 for a shoe?  Come on son.  There are so many more sneakers that cost so much more than that.  Most of them aren't worth the $200-250 that retail is charging for kicks like Foams, EXTS, Barkley Posites, etc.  Quite frankly it's a joke they charge that much.  

So with this pack from Packer, you get 2 awesome, high quality, player worn kicks...and the pack is $300.  Well I guess you'd rather be buying those Nike kicks that are around $250 which is only $50 away from being the entire price of the for player use only pack.

Maybe if these were "imited," yall would be saying the cost is legit.  I wouldn't put it past people to be salty over expecting them to be pretty limited.
I agree.  I think when people see the word "pack" and $300 + they automatically think it'll kill their pockets.   To some it might,  but when you break it down $150 each yeah that's reasonable.  And some weekends,  people go and buy 2 pairs of kicks whether it's a Jordan + Lebron,   Lebron + Kobe ,  Jordan + Foamposite  (if there's multiple shoes release that same day),   etc etc.  So i didn't see a reason for me not to cop this pack.  Especially since the Questions are one of my grails.  I had to get this.  They killed it with this pack.  if somebody didn't want both pairs just buy the pack and sell the one you didn't want.  simple

Back
Top Bottom