The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

They wanted to create some hype, when is the last time people were in line or up at midnight for some Rbks? Now for the next releases increase supply, demand will still hopefully be there, and all is good.

No, I get the "hype" idea. I just wish they would market the outlets for the shoes better. I NEED those Shaqnosis though!!!

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Fixed.

This is exactly what I thought when I saw that they sold out on Reebok.com. On top of it all Reebok handled this release about as bad as they could handled it. They basically dropped a shoe and gave the consumer no idea of where they could get it from. I called Reebok.com to get info on the drop and the lady flat out told me she had NO info on where to get the sneaker outside of Reebok.com.
30t6p3b.gif
 Sneakernews posted a couple stores that were getting them, but WAY more stores got them that weren't on that list. Furthermore, why would you limit the sneaker that people want the most? Step it up Reebok, please don't jack up the release of the Shaqnosis, please.
frown.gif

It's just marketing. Reebok is trying to step their game up. They need to create hype first. Don't expect a GR on any Iverson's from now on. Reebok's trying to get into the "retros" game.

If that's what you call marketing, then it's terrible marketing. They let Jimmy Jazz and PYS put them online but could give NO awnsers as to were else online these would be avalible? FA, FTL, FL didn't get thesre at all. That makes NO sense! I didn't expect them to GR these but, at least give the customer a lead as to where they can be found, expectially if they're calling YOU to find out.
I agree with everything that is quoted, except the Shaqnosis part.  Resellers have done messed up the shoe game -- greed in general, actually.  That, and the internet which hype shoes MUCH more easily (used to be tv ads) and various ways to sell them online (including Flight Club, CL, and eBay).
Yes, I am a bit upset I couldn't copp in my local area due to limited availability and reseller buyouts.  It's just damn ridiculous ... even if I did copp, my reaction would still be the same.  Something has got to change.

If any sort of hype for those hideous Shaq shoe builds, expect the same thing to occur.

They wanted to create some hype, when is the last time people were in line or up at midnight for some Rbks? Now for the next releases increase supply, demand will still hopefully be there, and all is good.

No, I get the "hype" idea. I just wish they would market the outlets for the shoes better. I NEED those Shaqnosis though!!!

It was a quickstrike release. I find it somewhat similiar to Nike SB quickstrikes, just from what I hear. I've never actually been into SB's to know exactly though.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

It's just marketing. Reebok is trying to step their game up. They need to create hype first. Don't expect a GR on any Iverson's from now on. Reebok's trying to get into the "retros" game.

If that's what you call marketing, then it's terrible marketing. They let Jimmy Jazz and PYS put them online but could give NO awnsers as to were else online these would be avalible? FA, FTL, FL didn't get thesre at all. That makes NO sense! I didn't expect them to GR these but, at least give the customer a lead as to where they can be found, expectially if they're calling YOU to find out.
I agree with everything that is quoted, except the Shaqnosis part.  Resellers have done messed up the shoe game -- greed in general, actually.  That, and the internet which hype shoes MUCH more easily (used to be tv ads) and various ways to sell them online (including Flight Club, CL, and eBay).
Yes, I am a bit upset I couldn't copp in my local area due to limited availability and reseller buyouts.  It's just damn ridiculous ... even if I did copp, my reaction would still be the same.  Something has got to change.

If any sort of hype for those hideous Shaq shoe builds, expect the same thing to occur.
blame reebok for using nike's infamous "limited release" strategy 
they knew what they were doing

I missed out on these...hopefully n7s come thru...and ill need KOs also
laugh.gif

Yooo D hmu...need that 9.5
pimp.gif
Crazy how my phone was nonstop yesterday with. People aksing about these
laugh.gif
Ill take blue toes over reds though

^ I agree blue toes>red. I passed and bought my girl the red toes yesterday. UnDs'd my blue toes from a couple years back. I will only cop the blue toes, this time around, if they have the 3M on the laces. No 3M equals pass.

My chicks pair creased easily after wearing them for a few hours. She also had a small glue spot on the toe. My blue toes had no creasing at all. They may have slacked a little on the quality this time around.

Originally Posted by cguy610

SMH at these going for near $300 on ebay.

That's crazy!!! I bought the red toes(suede) for $45 a couple years back. Shoes sat on the shelf for the longest.

...when is the last time people were in line ... ... for some Rbks?
11-19-09. there may be other dates after that, but thats the one i know about.

Sure there is a bunch of pairs listed at BIN for $300, but that doesn't mean they're going for that now.

Philly Bos tonight.

402744293.jpg

used from 2006 release

i think 2006 ?

402744393.jpg

this is my favorite iverson shoe

still have a OG from i think 1996 or 1997 

not going to dig them out 

both of these are deadstock 

402744291.jpg

402744296.jpg

anyone have any idea what the blue toes are worth since this new hype in iverson's ?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

402744293.jpg

used from 2006 release

i think 2006 ?

402744393.jpg

this is my favorite iverson shoe

still have a OG from i think 1996 or 1997 

not going to dig them out 

both of these are deadstock 

402744291.jpg

402744296.jpg

anyone have any idea what the blue toes are worth since this new hype in iverson's ?

damnnnnnn the black/gold 3s were my favorites tooo hands down!
pimp.gif
 i sure could use a size 10.5 or 11!!

^nice shoes but even better avy lol. Im guessing those are the blue toes are the ones that released with the gold keychain? I'd say $150-$200.

also there were not black and gold 3s. Those are the Answer I's, or AI's second shoe.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i don't think these sold out because of a bunch of ppl wanting them....i think they sold out because of the super limited quantities RESELLERS 
laugh.gif

congrats to those who got em that really wanted them....i'll try and grab the blue pair

Fixed.

This is exactly what I thought when I saw that they sold out on Reebok.com. On top of it all Reebok handled this release about as bad as they could handled it. They basically dropped a shoe and gave the consumer no idea of where they could get it from. I called Reebok.com to get info on the drop and the lady flat out told me she had NO info on where to get the sneaker outside of Reebok.com.
30t6p3b.gif
 Sneakernews posted a couple stores that were getting them, but WAY more stores got them that weren't on that list. Furthermore, why would you limit the sneaker that people want the most? Step it up Reebok, please don't jack up the release of the Shaqnosis, please.
frown.gif

Exactly. Hype nowadays can sell ANYTHING. SMH @ these going for 200-300 on Ebay right now. Dudes are losing their minds, lol. All I want are the Shawn Kemp Kamikazes & if they QS those & I don't get mine at retail there's gonna be reseller hell to pay!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 1212theory

^nice shoes but even better avy lol. Im guessing those are the blue toes are the ones that released with the gold keychain? I'd say $150-$200.

also there were not black and gold 3s. Those are the Answer I's, or AI's second shoe.

^ That's still a pushoff to this day.  Refs afraid to blow whistles at crucial moments.  smh

Those black/gold Answer are the Answer Is when they first introduced DMX technology.  I had those back in the day, and you could really feel the air flow from the heel to the forefoot and back again.  

The only other iversons i want are the blue toe Questions, the white/red Answer 4's, and the Answer 4's he wore in the 2001 Finals, game one specifically. 4 pairs total thats it thats all.

^^hopefully eastbay don'T fail me citygear down here be on some BS...And if I hear one mo ho3 down hear saying LOORDIE I'm going to smack that ho3 with a rally burger

Originally Posted by Zyzz

damn dudes going crazy for these? SMH

i want the blues when they drop tho

Say word
For Rebook's?
And not pumps either.

I want the blue toes, but I'm not jumping through hoops to get them

Back
Top Bottom