The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Lol @ the prices on eBay....and to those paying for it...people should've bought it back then when it was cheap

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Lol @ the prices on eBay....and to those paying for it...people should've bought it back then when it was cheap

Look at the hypebeast post below yours.  When did people start doubling up on Iverson kicks?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

402744296.jpg

anyone have any idea what the blue toes are worth since this new hype in iverson's ?

damnnnnnn the black/gold 3s were my favorites tooo hands down!
pimp.gif
 i sure could use a size 10.5 or 11!!

If those are a size 10, they're only worth like $20, sorry to tell ya.  I'll be nice enough to take them off your hands for $35 shipped. lol. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

Look at the hypebeast post below yours.  When did people start doubling up on Iverson kicks?
laugh.gif

What's that about?

How does that make me a hypebeast because I choose to double up on a shoe that I like?

I did last time as well, gave one away to a kid I coach and beat the other.  I'll probably double up on blues as well...

Check the collection post in my sig as well...

laugh.gif

If it was some new jack with no avy and like 18 posts I'd probably think the same (hate to say it) but sho3tym's been here for a while, and I think he just appreciates the shoe same as any OG head would.  I remember when these came out, this was the only other shoe my boys were beastin for besides Jordans. (I was in my AF1 only phase then, so I passed.)  I do think it's kind of a shame that there's a ton of resellers and hypebeasts out there copping these for the markup because it makes it harder for the rest of us to just get a pair of shoes because we appreciate them.  These things were up on sneakerhead for $180 and are already sold out.  That's one trend I've been hating on seriously for the last year or so, how retail shops (usually online, but not always) have become resellers.  Pickyourshoes, and Citysole are just as bad and sneaker.st has fallen into that category a few times.  They're getting worse than the cats on Fulton St.  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

laugh.gif

If it was some new jack with no avy and like 18 posts I'd probably think the same (hate to say it) but sho3tym's been here for a while, and I think he just appreciates the shoe same as any OG head would.  I remember when these came out, this was the only other shoe my boys were beastin for besides Jordans. (I was in my AF1 only phase then, so I passed.)  I do think it's kind of a shame that there's a ton of resellers and hypebeasts out there copping these for the markup because it makes it harder for the rest of us to just get a pair of shoes because we appreciate them.

Just wait it out. Hypebeast kicks like these will fall back down to retail in the next couple months trust me.

My pair came in today from Packer, looking at them in person I forgot how bulky they are lol, but I copped for mostly nostalgic reasons so its all good. Will be tempted but I think Im gonna pass on the blue toes.

i have a pair on ice from 2002...with the gold hang tag and all. are they worth more than the 2012s?

What is this about Eastbay selling the Red Toes sometime soon? I NEED a 2nd pair....

I wore mine last night, and I was breaking necks.

I know it may sound dumb, but I think these, and the Blue Toes may be my HOLY GRAILS. I couldnt wait for these.

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

What is this about Eastbay selling the Red Toes sometime soon? I NEED a 2nd pair....

I wore mine last night, and I was breaking necks.

I know it may sound dumb, but I think these, and the Blue Toes may be my HOLY GRAILS. I couldnt wait for these.
Ya what is this about Eastbay getting em.....2nd pair? I need a 1st pair...

here's a few pics of the Questions on the court

Allen Iverson
reebokquestionwhiteredm.jpg

tumblrm42kx4i9hq1ro3w2x.jpg

gamequestionwhitered553.jpg

allen2520iverson2520255.jpg

iversonnuggets.jpg

iversonplayfilegallery4.jpg

allen2520iverson2520255.jpg

LeBron James
svsmlebron055.jpg
svsmlebron092.jpg

tumblrm4lavqknn41qc9n6m.jpg

lebronjameswearsreebokq.jpg

Mateen Cleaves
mateencleavesquestions.jpg

mateencleaves2000reebok.jpg

Kobe Bryant
videoimage053156.jpg

kobe25202002200525e825b.jpg
kobe25202002200525e825b.jpg

Baron Davis
videoimage053154.jpg

Gerald Wallace
725387988.jpg

videoimage053164.jpg

Rajon Rondo
rajonrondoa.jpg

videoimage053159.jpg

Bill Walker
billwalkerreebokquestio.jpg

John Wall
reebokquestionmidjohnwa.jpg

Gilbert Arenas

gilbert1.png
photo90tl.jpg

these were listed in the buy/sell forum last year

nba ncaa high school basketball players wearing reebok questions, hardwood, court, pics photos pictures

^Some dope pics. I think if they retroed them with suede toes I would've been more hyped for this release.

No way bro..... This pearl toe has its own unique kinda red to it.  It just makes the shoe pop.
Again, whats up with Eastbay getting a few pair for sale?

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

No way bro..... This pearl toe has its own unique kinda red to it.  It just makes the shoe pop.
Again, whats up with Eastbay getting a few pair for sale?
From the pics I've seen, I do agree.  Pearlized toe ftw.  I personally don't like the suede toe as much but I heard it creases a lot less.

Got my pair from Packershoes yesterday. Can't believe it got here so quick considering it shipped from NJ to Cali. Must say I'm extremely happy with these. Those looking for sizing suggestions, I normally wear a 10 in kobes, lebrons, and frees and I sized down to a 9.5 for these and they fit perfectly.

sick i missed out on these smh. lmk whem eastbay stocks up guys. i'm brutally kicking myself for sleepin on the Allstar (blue/yellow) joints too. pys had them on their site for like a year, and i kept pushing them off for other stuff. now all they have is a 15
frown.gif
. i'm ashamed.

laugh.gif

i do, and i'm far from a hypebeast.  i buy what i like. Ivo will always be one of my favorite players ever and the Answer I and IV will always be one of my favorite kicks ever.  both of which i've doubled up on stuff.  so i can wear the stuffing out of one and have another down the line to rock when i want.  its extremely rare when i double up, so when i do, you know its real lol. 

id only be interested in the blue toes.
the reds are cool but honestly, i woudnt wear them. probably wouldnt rear the blue toes either but those were the best AIs to me BY FAR.

Back
Top Bottom