The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I think they probably had a different polyurethane consistency, or you just kept them in more humid environment? 
On a side note, I got both the black and blue lows yesterday, oh boy wait till you see what they look like.

They have always been in the same place, i scrapped all of the insole out and just put in replacement insoles, the shoes itself is still wearable as i didnt know it was messed up until i wore them all day and took them off and saw my socks were glue stainedish

Nice video trent and good to put a face to the name. I personally would not have wasted a cent on any of those low pairs but I know you're a Reebok OG.

Yeah I was hoping for 60 max a pair, but it is what it is. At least I can rest now, till the Blue perl toe comes out.

Isn't it up to adidas to release them? Maybe that's why they haven't been released because adidas owns Reebok basketball and adidas have idiots running what gets released and what CWs are released. I mean **** adidas had some nice dwight howard shoes pre-signature...TC Commander i think they were called. Release those in team colors like Magic, Celtics and add the current tech like bounce or boost in the cushioning and they will have a seller.

These are :smokin

Wasn't there a similar quilted sample pair like these years ago?

The grey suede doesn't look right. Should have done metallic gold or just white. Plus the honeycombs look foggy as hell, like they're an old model from 01 or something.

Last edited:

Let me be the first one - those are horrible!
ah man I love the casual appeal of the quilted squares, had the don's been 12s and not 2s i'd have got them, but I hate that model, so putting this look on a model I like i'm ready to hand over my money

The quilted Questions are crazy nice. They remind me of diamond quilt patterns on old race car interiors.

7/7/16 is RD

And these are :smokin :smokin

Getting back into Reebok again and this is definitely a excellent start [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom