The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Reebok-Question-Mid-Kevlar-Atomic-Red--750x399.jpg

V69689-1-750x750.jpg

V69689-8-750x750.jpg

V69689-5-750x750.jpg

V69689-10-750x750.jpg

V69689-4-750x750.jpg

Thanks for posting. What's the inspiration? A crossing guard with a bulletproof vest?

Thanks for posting. What's the inspiration? A crossing guard with a bulletproof vest?
Who also possesses diamond jewelry and a fighting dog of some sort!
roll.gif

Who also possesses diamond jewelry and a fighting dog of some sort!
roll.gif
Was just laughing about the same, Reebok with the stereotypes :)))
i'm sure the dog is inspired by the Georgetown Hoyas, it's not the first time theirs been a dog on his shoes based on them, I just hope that's how they explain it and not go stereotypical on some nonsense

I'll pass on these. Just give me a fresh pair of blue toes!

Exactly.

All my blue toes have the old age peeling tongue, which is the only spot that Reebok jackasses didn't use leather. Saw a post that the pearlized blue toes would be retroed again. Hope the rumor is true.

Last edited:
i'm sure the dog is inspired by the Georgetown Hoyas, it's not the first time theirs been a dog on his shoes based on them, I just hope that's how they explain it and not go stereotypical on some nonsense

Oh yeah man, we're older and all Reebok fans here - just having a bit of fun at a seemingly random Question colourway. Seems odd that they would drop a Kevlar joint in the middle of summer though, your feet will cook in 'em.

Oh yeah man, we're older and all Reebok fans here - just having a bit of fun at a seemingly random Question colourway. Seems odd that they would drop a Kevlar joint in the middle of summer though, your feet will cook in 'em.
my bad, sometimes yall rip reebok so bad that I can't tell if yall are serious, though like most these are a random idea and def a pass for me

my bad, sometimes yall rip reebok so bad that I can't tell if yall are serious, though like most these are a random idea and def a pass for me

Honestly there's a few of us here who rip into Reebok because we genuinely like the brand and have suggestions that have fallen on deaf ears. Then there are others who are close minded who simply don't know how instrumental Reebok was in ensuring that Nike stayed competitive and innovative in the late 80s and 90s.

Honestly there's a few of us here who rip into Reebok because we genuinely like the brand and have suggestions that have fallen on deaf ears. Then there are others who are close minded who simply don't know how instrumental Reebok was in ensuring that Nike stayed competitive and innovative in the late 80s and 90s.

Reebok had it in the 80s and 90s but never had athletes who won big. Chang had 1 GS, I dont remember Kemp and Frank Thomas ever winning rings. Did reebok do that Olympic Dan and Dave thing? I vaguely remember one of them not qualifying. Shaq was too big for the common person to identify with and Emmitt just wasn't marketable.

I still love Reeboks though, well made shoes.

Last edited:

Reebok had it in the 80s and 90s but never had athletes who won big. Chang had 1 GS, I dont remember Kemp and Frank Thomas ever winning rings. Did reebok do that Olympic Dan and Dave thing? I vaguely remember one of them not qualifying. Shaq was too big for the common person to identify with and Emmitt just wasn't marketable.

I wasn't big on shaq or any of his shoes, but being a cowboys fan you couldn't tell me ish about Emmitt's shoes, I was on them, my rush 2s were repoed :lol:  and I jumped on the es22s that well retro in 2013 and still hold on let me go grab the pic I submitted to citygear

anyways i'd def jump on the rush2s again, and I wish they'd done better cws on the retro reebok lines, a lot of the cws done on the shaqnosis, and es22 were lazy and uninspired, greatly designed shoes with imho easy to use for colorblocking and reebok just didn't try, questions always have been and always will be hit or miss on cws, the blast I felt had a solid 3/4 cws though some or maybe most felt the asg ver. sucked, which I disagree on, I like that they did something diff just like the black and white ver. og, then we come to the kazi2, which most cws were actually well thought out, and nice, but they just didn't bring enough demand, and the reignman vers. should've been 3m on those rain slashes but it is what it is and my fav cw of the kemp line, we wont get into the Big Hurt fiasco :lol:  I love reebok espc those 90s designs, but demand is not there, there's just not enough of us willing to not wait for disco to buy reebok so I understand that they don't really give us what we want

Last edited:

Agree on the quality. Back in the day, real leather and none of my OG Iversons fell apart like my Jordans where the paint chips and the soles fall off. I still wear my OG Answer 1 and the DMX still works.

i'd say throw up a pole but there's really only 3-4cws that people care about, red pearl, red suede, blue pearl, nye

I've been staring at some 8/10 baits and I may just bite the bullet, a nicer pair would be nice, not much I feel I need on a question front, I have the 3/4 og cws in retro form from '06 and lots of random cws that caught my attention, I think I need to pick up first ballots more than anything and i'd almost have a career pack

Question mid red toe on villa for 80 shipped. They actually had a size 14 so I jumped on it. Would have loved to get a lower price, but bigger sizes are really hard to come by

Last edited:
Damn, don't have my sIze for the red joints. $80 shipped would have been low enough.

Always liked those Emmitt joints but couldn't buy them. Represent the Cowboys too much for me. Dope fit though, respect it.

i'd say throw up a pole but there's really only 3-4cws that people care about, red pearl, red suede, blue pearl, nye

I've been staring at some 8/10 baits and I may just bite the bullet, a nicer pair would be nice, not much I feel I need on a question front, I have the 3/4 og cws in retro form from '06 and lots of random cws that caught my attention, I think I need to pick up first ballots more than anything and i'd almost have a career pack

What color is nye?

What color is nye?
the black and gold, new years eve is the nickname, the 06 has a patent toe while the 96 og had a leather toe, I prefer the patent though

Back
Top Bottom