The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Please no

I personally think that Kendrick Lamar & Future are both trash but the new jacks are scooping up their collabs. Sadly the sales of the former necessitate Reebok's survival in today's market. You can only go so far with endless Question re-retros, mediocre runner retros and CrossFit joints.

I think Reebok ought to give both those whack rappers a stab at one of their never released before back catalog shoes. Drop the rapper collab first to generate hype and then two or three original colourways with maybe one or two TASTEFUL retro+ colourways and move onto the next silhouette.

Reebok needs to do what Jordan brand did circa '01-06 with the spaced out retro releases. This makes perfect sense so it's a given that Adidas will not allow Reebok to do this.

Last edited:

Please no
I personally think that Kendrick Lamar & Future are both trash but the new jacks are scooping up their collabs. Sadly the sales of the former necessitate Reebok's survival in today's market. You can only go so far with endless Question re-retros, mediocre runner retros and CrossFit joints.

I think Reebok ought to give both those whack rappers a stab at one of their never released before back catalog shoes. Drop the rapper collab first to generate hype and then two or three original colourways with maybe one or two TASTEFUL retro+ colourways and move onto the next silhouette.

Reebok needs to do what Jordan brand did circa '01-06 with the spaced out retro releases. This makes perfect sense so it's a given that Adidas will not allow Reebok to do this.
I wouldn't say K.dot is "whack" especially with using his latest album to bring up social issues that is actually aimed at getting the younger generation to use their brain that we older generation didn't teach them to do, but yes giving K.dot's following and how well he's selling reebok classics maybe giving him one of the other shoes in his name could work to start bringing back reeboks retro log

I'm just going off of me not liking the collabs and i don't like ken as a rapper. But yes, it would be beneficial for Reebok. I'd milk it for all it has if I were Reebok

I didn't even know who those dudes were till recently, last time I listen to a rap album was 93-94, it was all downhill from there for that music IMO. Anyway if they can help Reebok, cool, but I seriously doubt that anyone can at this point.

I actually think Future can make some good colorways for some classic Reeboks. Dirty Sprite theme is too easy and would be crazy

I actually think Future can make some good colorways for some classic Reeboks. Dirty Sprite theme is too easy and would be crazy
I will not support future "dirty sprite" colab, he's not from Houston let alone Texas, yes I understand that syrup has spread but it's our thing not a south thing, anyways I would support colabs for anything reebok does as long as it looks good, I've missed out on all 3 Kendrick colabs and have even thought about maybe grabbing a split personality ver. a shaqnosis, question, answer, kazi, attack colab could work, heck a Kendrick Blast almost begs to be done, easy execution

:lol: completely out of touch and clueless. That was barely the beginning of the so called golden era in hip hop
A matter of opinions, for me it all ended with The 2 Life Crew falling apart, The Predator by Ice Cube and Home Invasion by T, best albums ever created, again IMO.

Last edited:
A matter of opinions, for me it all ended with The 2 Life Crew falling apart, The Predator by Ice Cube and Home Invasion by T, best albums ever created, again IMO.
but how would you know if it did get better or worse if you stopped listening in 94 :lol:

Didn't stop all together, just didn't like what I hear anymore and eventually stopped paying attention. Go back in time and check some of those from late 80's to early 90's.

Didn't stop all together, just didn't like what I hear anymore and eventually stopped paying attention. Go back in time and check some of those from late 80's to early 90's.
I'm not fond of 80s rap, I'm more '94-'10 with an occasional like of a rapper today but most of them suck or sound like crap
sick.gif
, i'll tell you what colab I don't expect to sell, Meek Mills Pumas
laugh.gif
 K.dot is doing good things for reebok in comparison to Kanye and adidas or drake and Jordan, heck back in the late 90s I had the master p converse colabs

:lol: completely out of touch and clueless. That was barely the beginning of the so called golden era in hip hop
You're opinion ends there cuz you decided to shut yourself away from it after those. there's tons of good/classic stuff after, bro

I'm not fond of 80s rap, I'm more '94-'10 with an occasional like of a rapper today but most of them suck or sound like crap :x , i'll tell you what colab I don't expect to sell, Meek Mills Pumas :lol:  K.dot is doing good things for reebok in comparison to Kanye and adidas or drake and Jordan, heck back in the late 90s I had the master p converse colabs
80s was super corny besides a couple songs

I just want mad OGs. White with a color toe. Basic and simple.

Finish Line hasn't put any of the mids on sale which is surprising since none are selling except the red.

Finish Line hasn't put any of the mids on sale which is surprising since none are selling except the red.
i'm tired of white based questions, and white based midsoles, that foam like midsole does not scrub out good that's why NYE are one of my fav's at least amongst the OGs probably #2 behind the red suede toe

You're opinion ends there cuz you decided to shut yourself away from it after those. there's tons of good/classic stuff after, bro
Sure brah, whatever makes you feel better about yourself, lets get back to the kicks and let me drop that for you all young bucks.

And whoever calls 80's corny, check that message that came way before its time:

i'm tired of white based questions, and white based midsoles, that foam like midsole does not scrub out good that's why NYE are one of my fav's at least amongst the OGs probably #2 behind the red suede toe

Probably like 80% of Questions from 96-01 were white based and 95% had white midsoles. That's classic to me. I miss them. When they do too much, they look bad.

Probably like 80% of Questions from 96-01 were white based and 95% had white midsoles. That's classic to me. I miss them. When they do too much, they look bad.
that's why I don't own that many Questions, I hate the white midsole, I still have all 3 white midsole cws and love them but their aren't many after those that I like at all that have the white midsole, for me it's kinda just played out, I like when the colabs and the others use a diff color midsole like the burn rubbers, practice 2, the black and reds, red stash, those new jadaquest, bad news, both undftd cws, I think the first ballots would've looked better with a diff color midsole, heck several pairs would look better with a diff color midsole imho but it is what it is and that's the beauty of being able to buy what I like

Sure brah, whatever makes you feel better about yourself, lets get back to the kicks and let me drop that for you all young bucks.

And whoever calls 80's corny, check that message that came way before its time:
Wasn't tryin to come at you, but just sayin. there's great stuff out there still
Joey bad*****
mick jenkins
Dave east
denzel curry
terminology

just to name a couple

and ice t was a rare one, just I find most 80s to be stuck in a mad, had, glad, bad, sad type of lyricism. ice cube is underrated tho

Last edited:

Yo I like these. They remind me of the white lows from 00-01 with the silver toe and some red trim.

Last edited:
Might have to check these out in person. I still prefer the #3 in the back but I understand the inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom