The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Not gunna lie .... More pics I see the more I want these

And when it comes to the answer 1 bring back dmx or just forget about it

They won't brother - the average sneaker buyer won't give a damn if it's there or not. The shoes will inevitably have to be discounted before they sell so Reebok'll do their best to keep manufacturing costs down.

@TURBO UNO, maybe Reebok should celebrate the anniversary of the Answer series as a whole as you're right about those individual models not being iconic enough to sustain multiple colourways over the course of the year.

And when it comes to the answer 1 bring back dmx or just forget about it
They won't brother - the average sneaker buyer won't give a damn if it's there or not. The shoes will inevitably have to be discounted before they sell so Reebok'll do their best to keep manufacturing costs down.

@TURBO UNO, maybe Reebok should celebrate the anniversary of the Answer series as a whole as you're right about those individual models not being iconic enough to sustain multiple colourways over the course of the year.
i'd be down for this, I want some Xs, XIIs, 6s and would absolutely love some I3 Playoff DMX

picked up the jadakiss off ebay with a host of gear, really wanted this shooting shirt I seen but the seller won't ship to apo address

trent, I think that you and TURBOUNO have deep Question collections. Out of curiosity has Reebok been consistent with the overall build quality over the years? I know the recent Question Lows weren't that great, but how about the Mids?

trent, I think that you and TURBOUNO have deep Question collections. Out of curiosity has Reebok been consistent with the overall build quality over the years? I know the recent Question Lows weren't that great, but how about the Mids?
TBH with you, the quality of materials is the same, even better on the latest low, considering the 2000 low uses fabric for the toe box and the new ones use genuine suede, but the craftsmanship is not the same. And that fake Hexalite bugs me all the time, just a cheap way to cheat.

I hear you man, I guess in some regard it's nice that they keep using the thick full grain leather as opposed to the plastic garbage on some of their other retro product. Fake Hexalite & DMX are annoyances but I'm more of a stickler on shape and materials. As before congratulations on the pick up and thanks for the info.

I hear you man, I guess in some regard it's nice that they keep using the thick full grain leather as opposed to the plastic garbage on some of their other retro product. Fake Hexalite & DMX are annoyances but I'm more of a stickler on shape and materials. As before congratulations on the pick up and thanks for the info.
Yeah definitely, thanks man.

I don't want their attempt to capitalize on the oven mitt stitching jordan has been doin wit the just Don 2s

Heh, it's a type of 'Quilted' stitching. AJ IIs are quite nice but haven't retro-ed them correctly since 2004. And even those had horrible plastic leather.

Back
Top Bottom