The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

A little disappointed with The Questions that I received from Karmaloop. First they didn't include the original box, instead this all black replacement box came with the shoes yet they still have never been tried on and they came with the tissue paper from Reebok. They also shipped the shoes in a gigantic shipping box for whatever reason and they didn't include any packing materials inside.

They also had a few black smudges (that came off) on the right pair that appear to be from the factory. These are obviously sold out and I paid less than retail for them so I don't plan on returning them, but I was disappointed. I e-mailed Karmaloop to see what the hell happened to the original box.

cimg9054d.jpg

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

A little disappointed with The Questions that I received from Karmaloop. First they didn't include the original box, instead this all black replacement box came with the shoes yet they still have never been tried on and they came with the tissue paper from Reebok. They also shipped the shoes in a gigantic shipping box for whatever reason and they didn't include any packing materials inside.

They also had a few black smudges (that came off) on the right pair that appear to be from the factory. These are obviously sold out and I paid less than retail for them so I don't plan on returning them, but I was disappointed. I e-mailed Karmaloop to see what the hell happened to the original box.

cimg9054d.jpg
how much did you pay for those?

^ My bad, lol. Didn't mean it like that.

It was a great price compared to the $200+ they're going for on eBay and Craigslist though.

%&$# its like none of these euro sites are carrying mens 9.5,guess ill sit this one outWellgosh also has them up....I can't do this 110 gbp ($170ish) off These english sites for these....ill pass

Thanks for the Link SD.

Been following all the other sites release but forgot I don't have any discount codes. If anyone does hmu plzzz thx

I placed an order with pickyourshoes.com and got them the night they dropped. they sent me a confirmation email & charged my card. wokeup next morning they refunded me and sent me an email saying they processed too many orders. never going to pys again

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

%&$# its like none of these euro sites are carrying mens 9.5,guess ill sit this one outWellgosh also has them up....I can't do this 110 gbp ($170ish) off These english sites for these....ill pass

and wow thanks for the link!! maybe i can get my pair now!

$170 isnt bad at all. they retailed for what $120 or so, if you cant pay the extra $50 you dont really want them

its not that i "cant" pay the extra, its by choice...there is no sz9.5 available on ANY euro site I checked...Im not going .5 down or up on these...yes,they retailed at 125+ny tax about $135...$170 isnt bad, but I cant do it for a predominantly white shoe, and from seeing them in person, they dirty and crease easily/quickly...Ill save my $170 for something else

I know of an international site with a size 10 and a 11.5 left. pm me if you guys wanna know...just trying to hide from the lurkers and help some NTers find their pairs. Not sure how much it will come out to after shipping, but they list it at 139 euros.

^^^ If you change the currency to USD, they'll start you off at 145, and shipping is 15 bucks, so you'll be right under 160.

Quit checking thread for a couple days and missed on sneakersnstuff.  I need these in my life put my others from a few years back in the ground.  

Back
Top Bottom