The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Blue toe Questions, Answer IVs and Kamikaze's
eek.gif

MY BODY IS READY
eek.gif

Need them Kemps, Twilight Zones, and another pair of blue toe Questions won't hurt. Glad to see Reebok stepping their game up.

Originally Posted by AlSnEaKs

Originally Posted by Executive76

WHOA....
reebok-classics-2012-2013-preview-answer-answer-iv-kamikaze-es-22-pump-dmx-run-01.jpg

Reebok back...
pimp.gif
indeed they are. too bad they'll be gone again once they beat their classics to death.
iversons and seattle CW kamikaze's will def be copped.. loved those when originally released. I wore those and the gloves to deaaatthh..
pimp.gif

3M on the blk iv's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just need the red ivs & blk/gray iv's & ill be good on those.. still searching for my sz in the pearl toe questions
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
cats asking for over $150 can kick rocks
reebok-questions-answer-4-kamikaze-2-coming-later-this-year.jpg

Originally Posted by ColdCity

3M on the blk iv's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just need the red ivs & blk/gray iv's & ill be good on those.. still searching for my sz in the pearl toe questions
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Gotta think... we paid 125+ tax= about 140.

If asked 150.... money would be lost just off shipping, not even considering the paypal fee.

No choice but to ask >1 fiddy.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by ColdCity

3M on the blk iv's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Gotta think... we paid 125+ tax= about 140.

If asked 150.... money would be lost just off shipping, not even considering the paypal fee.

No choice but to ask >1 fiddy.

my mistake the 5 was supposed to be a 8 & ive offered to cover fees in the 150 shipped range or send a gift payment & no one budges saying "nah ill hold off for $190 & shipping"
30t6p3b.gif

While I'm happy about the Answer IV's returning, I need the Finals version he wore during that year
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Shoe Palaces facebook posted that release date for pearlized blue questions will be Oct 5th

Kamikaze and Red IVs are definitely copped. The Question will always be one of my favorite shoes but they're just much wider than I'd like.

Plus the IVs that Eastbay had a few years ago were weak, I bought the playoff color and they had some extra velcro strap so hopefully the red pair doesn't.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Kamikaze and Red IVs are definitely copped. The Question will always be one of my favorite shoes but they're just much wider than I'd like.

Plus the IVs that Eastbay had a few years ago were weak, I bought the playoff color and they had some extra velcro strap so hopefully the red pair doesn't.

True, but they wont on sale so low that it was worth it.

Back
Top Bottom