The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Do we have a solidified date for Blue toes yet? These and big bangs are really the only things on my list until the Fire red 3's drop.

I'm not really one for the non OG questions but these are awesome. Need these.

reebok-question-mid-black-gold-H01308-5.jpg

yeah but its just a take on the black & gold
51QQnhwkffL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFIVE%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg

that is a retake of the OG B&G
xavtgul93l0su3a8ltva.jpg

we went from all leather toes, to patent leather toes, to suede toes with some upgraded gold enhancements but all in all it's still the B&G classic look IMHO

reebok-question-mid-black-gold-H01308-5.jpg

yeah but its just a take on the black & gold
51QQnhwkffL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFIVE%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg

that is a retake of the OG B&G
xavtgul93l0su3a8ltva.jpg

we went from all leather toes, to patent leather toes, to suede toes with some upgraded gold enhancements but all in all it's still the B&G classic look IMHO
Was excited for the rumored return. But I'll be passing unless on deep discount. They just don't hit the same

Saw those at Memorial City mall on Sunday. They had to have put out the worst possible pair too. All kinds of scuff marks galore on them.

Didn't hold them in hand, but the Reebok Outlet has them in stock. Sitting this release out.
20220218_094602.jpg

Sevierville, TN outlet had them this weekend too, but full price and no discounts. I think they're starting to do that with more products for some reason.

Do people size up for questions? I got my TTS and it's a very snug fit, my toes almost touch the end of the shoe. I went up half a size and they feel good. Just wondering if this is normal because I'm trying to purchase a pair of step over IVs and was wondering about the size of them compared to the questions.

Back
Top Bottom