The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Does anybody get minor heel slippage in these? I tried on my TTS and they were very snug; toes are the end of the shoe. So I bought half size up but I get some very minor heel slippage in them. It's nothing major and the shoe feels comfortable, it's just something I've noticed. Wanted to see if it was a normal thing or not for people who also had to half size up.

Does anybody get minor heel slippage in these? I tried on my TTS and they were very snug; toes are the end of the shoe. So I bought half size up but I get some very minor heel slippage in them. It's nothing major and the shoe feels comfortable, it's just something I've noticed. Wanted to see if it was a normal thing or not for people who also had to half size up.
I got my normal TTS and they are good length wise but they are too loose like vertically? I feel like I'm not able to get my foot locked down even for casual wear.

St. Peter's Peacocks coach Shaheen Holloway wore the Question when he played for Seton Hall during his college days.
1647813766626.png

Quick question to anybody who owns the red toes from a couple years ago; do they fit a little longer than your other recent questions? I have the yellow toes and the black toes and those fit a little tighter than the red toes. Was wondering if it was just me or if other people have experienced this too.

I actually remember when UCLA was sponsored by Reebok in the '90s.

I also recall some of the Bruins basketball players wore Allen Iverson signature shoes.

I stumbled on this picture of Toby Bailey wearing the Question. This pair looks like a custom version in Bruins colors. There seems to be some hints of yellow around the Reebok logos.
cjtfvp47kwabdrq7wlc9.jpg

I vaguely recall he wore a pair of custom Question where the toe parts were sky blue when I saw a game on TV back then. But I can't remember if they were suede or pearlized. It's too bad I couldn't find a picture of them online. And that's surprising because this is the internet we're dealing where so many pictures can be found easily.

I came across this picture of Baron Davis wearing the Question. Something tells me this is a custom pair as well.
baron-davis-in-reebok-question.jpg

I actually remember when UCLA was sponsored by Reebok in the '90s.

I also recall some of the Bruins basketball players wore Allen Iverson signature shoes.

I stumbled on this picture of Toby Bailey wearing the Question. This pair looks like a custom version in Bruins colors. There seems to be some hints of yellow around the Reebok logos.
cjtfvp47kwabdrq7wlc9.jpg

I vaguely recall he wore a pair of custom Question where the toe parts were sky blue when I saw a game on TV back then. But I can't remember if they were suede or pearlized. It's too bad I couldn't find a picture of them online. And that's surprising because this is the internet we're dealing where so many pictures can be found easily.

I came across this picture of Baron Davis wearing the Question. Something tells me this is a custom pair as well.
baron-davis-in-reebok-question.jpg
Those penny 2s 🔥

Same issue as you my G, Questions fit 0.25 too small so I just stick with my regular size. I just wear a thinner sock and keep the laces looser to break in for a bit.

Going up a half size didn't work for me as I found the fit too be too loose.

I have the reverse situation with Air Forces where they fit 0.25 too big but going down 0.5 makes the shoes uncomfortably tight.

Same issue as you my G, Questions fit 0.25 too small so I just stick with my regular size. I just wear a thinner sock and keep the laces looser to break in for a bit.

Going up a half size didn't work for me as I found the fit too be too loose.

I have the reverse situation with Air Forces where they fit 0.25 too big but going down 0.5 makes the shoes uncomfortably tight.
Yeah I just went half size up for all mine. It's not crazy like the shoe is flopping around or anything, I just notice some heel slippage. I just tried on my TTS after ordering and my toes were right against the edge. I'm sure they'd break in but didn't want to take any chances so obviously I couldn't return them then if wore them. I'll just do the opposite and wear thicker socks and tie them a little tighter. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom