The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

mean.gif
  @shoecity. My order still says "processing" and I ordered them on Thursday night. 
mad.gif
  Their shipping is slower than Nike.com, which I didn't think was possible. I ordered another pair from Reebok when I saw my size restock on Monday and they shipped out today. YCMC needs to step up their game.

:smh:   @shoecity. My order still says "processing" and I ordered them on Thursday night. >:   Their shipping is slower than Nike.com, which I didn't think was possible. I ordered another pair from Reebok when I saw my size restock on Monday and they shipped out today. YCMC needs to step up their game.

Should contact them after a day or two after you order. Mine shipped the same day i contacted them. Waiting for mine to come in Thursday.

mean.gif
  @shoecity. My order still says "processing" and I ordered them on Thursday night. 
mad.gif
  Their shipping is slower than Nike.com, which I didn't think was possible. I ordered another pair from Reebok when I saw my size restock on Monday and they shipped out today. YCMC needs to step up their game.
I ordered mine from them Friday morning, and I received a tracking number that night. They were at my front door yesterday afternoon. For me at least, their service was amazing. I received a coupon and two free pairs of socks with my order. 

Should contact them after a day or two after you order. Mine shipped the same day i contacted them. Waiting for mine to come in Thursday.
I contacted them yesterday morning and they said it would "probably" shipped that afternoon. I checked with them again today and they said I will get a tracking number this afternoon. I came home from work and nothing. I checked the site and still "processing."
I ordered mine from them Friday morning, and I received a tracking number that night. They were at my front door yesterday afternoon. For me at least, their service was amazing. I received a coupon and two free pairs of socks with my order. 
I'm on the West Coast (CA). Maybe they ship to more local customers first? I'll try to give them a call tomorrow.

Thanks.

That's true. On my tracking info the shoes started out shipping from Baltimore; I only live in lower PA, so that would make sense if they did it that way.

Last edited:
My Shiekh still has these when I went to mall last night.

Should of just went there and copped but these bastards told me they weren't getting them when I asked last week smh

I usually wear 9.5, wasnt sure if i should get a 10 or 9.5,,.... Ended up with the 9.5 - Tried them on this morning, And they feel too bulky, I guess ill throw em in the box and wait for the lows

I contacted them yesterday morning and they said it would "probably" shipped that afternoon. I checked with them again today and they said I will get a tracking number this afternoon. I came home from work and nothing. I checked the site and still "processing."

I'm on the West Coast (CA). Maybe they ship to more local customers first? I'll try to give them a call tomorrow.

Thanks.

Hello.

What is your order number. We can address here if you like. We definitely apologize for the delay.

Thanks!

I ordered a pair from Packer on 10/2 and still haven't heard anything about them just a receipt no tracking, no ship date, nothing... and I can't get anyone on the phone... Real let down about that, guess I'll be calling my credit card company and having them dispute the charge, can't wait to sit on the phone for about an hour... lame.

Just to be safe I ordered a pair from Shoe City and they are "Out For Delivery" ...can't wait to get home from work.

I got my shirts I ordered from Reebok yesterday, they look dope even match the red toes.

I usually wear 9.5, wasnt sure if i should get a 10 or 9.5,,.... Ended up with the 9.5 - Tried them on this morning, And they feel too bulky, I guess ill throw em in the box and wait for the lows
Did you look through this thread at all? There's at least three pages talking about the sizing for the shoe. I know this because I started the conversion. Ha.

Everybody was saying go .5 down from your normal size, and you'd be fine. 

Did you look through this thread at all? There's at least three pages talking about the sizing for the shoe. I know this because I started the conversion. Ha.

Everybody was saying go .5 down from your normal size, and you'd be fine. 
I think you should ask if he ever had Questions to begin with. These and most of Iverson's signature line have always been bulky...

Also, my pair from the Reebok.com restock finally arrived. Whomever ordered from Packer, I feel for you. My dude pre-ordered his almost a week beforehand and still hasn't received anything other than a tracking # that doesn't work. All while paying a little over $35 more...

I'm diggin the Packer collab, but they almost look like a Pacquiao themed shoe lol.
Agreed. They're nice, but I probably wouldn't wear them enough to justify buying them. I'll let you true collector's have mine...

I'm just glad these Blue Toes were much easier to cop than the red. I tripled-up for nostalgic reasons, but may give-up one if my boy doesn't get his order cancelled...

That's true. All Iversons I've ever owned were super bulky, especially the Questions. And I thought the same thing about the Packer collab. I had a chance to get a pair from End Clothing this week, but the more I looked at them the more I talked myself out of them. I just can't see myself wearing them that much. I love the concept behind them, just not worth the money at this point. I can find a lot of other shoes in the price range that I'd actually wear on a day-to-day basis. 

I ordered from packer last Wednesday, and got tracking yesterday. The number worked today and they are on their way.

just copped a pair of Question's from 2010 (?) the red SUEDE toes.

anyone who've ever owned a pair, how do they compare, in terms of quality to the most recent "pearlized toes" that just released?

comparison pics?

thanks! really excited to receive them. they'll be my first REEBOK in the collection in a while

Back
Top Bottom