The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

What sort of potent herb have you been smoking? Those Ronald McDonald looking shoes ain't better than the blue toes.

Blue Toes > Red Toes > whatever other wacky color combo of the Questions they've put out
I'm an Indians and Cardinals fan...so the Packer collab colorway is a perfect match for a lot of my fan gear...that's all.

What sort of potent herb have you been smoking? Those Ronald McDonald looking shoes ain't better than the blue toes.

Blue Toes > Red Toes > whatever other wacky color combo of the Questions they've put out
I'm an Indians and Cardinals fan...so the Packer collab colorway is a perfect match for a lot of my fan gear...that's all.
Is it official fan gear because those colors are not of the 76ers color palette?

Those Question's are mean 
nthat.gif

Didnt think my order went through on Jimmy Jazz so I grabbed a pair of Karmaloop.  Had a surprise today when there was 2 packages sitting on my doorstep.  So now I have 2 pair of these size 11.5 and dont really want to go through the whole return process... anyone miss out?

The memories these kicks brings. :smokin

Big ups to YCMC, you guys are great!

Last edited:
still waiting to hear back from packer from their second round of preorder. they said order went through, but havent heard anything since

Idk about anybody else but damn these look hella bulky on feet. When I was wearing GS sizes back then I don't remember them being that bulky. Still bring back old memories tho..

Didnt think my order went through on Jimmy Jazz so I grabbed a pair of Karmaloop.  Had a surprise today when there was 2 packages sitting on my doorstep.  So now I have 2 pair of these size 11.5 and dont really want to go through the whole return process... anyone miss out?
yes, me! from a canceled order from karmaloop nonetheless :smh:

Agreed. They're nice, but I probably wouldn't wear them enough to justify buying them. I'll let you true collector's have mine...
I'm just glad these Blue Toes were much easier to cop than the red. I tripled-up for nostalgic reasons, but may give-up one if my boy doesn't get his order cancelled...

Yea theyre a nice shoe to look at but I cant see myself wearing them at all. Yea I wish I wouldve doubled up myself but the online release was a fiasco for me :smh: . I copped my size 13 from a local Shoe Palace and love my pair. I refuse to pay reseller prices to get my 2nd pair so I'll just save my bread and put towards another purchase this month. All these shoe releases this month is putting a dent in my funds lol

See, they look amazing in that photo. But I couldn't wear them with anything. Haha.

If I was collecting shoes to just collect, then it would have been a no-brainer.

See, they look amazing in that photo. But I couldn't wear them with anything. Haha.

If I was collecting shoes to just collect, then it would have been a no-brainer.

A white tee or a Sixers' jersey would be fine. lol

Just got my pair from Karmaloop.

The only thing is , on the right shoe, the toe area is crooked and wasn't stitched and glued even down the middle. :smh::x

Packer collaboration is still a bit too loud for my taste as I prefer the simplicity of the white base with blue or red hits, but here is release info for you guys that are interested. Packer Shoes will be releasing their's next Friday (10/19/12)...
RBK_Packer.jpg

Exactly, it's just loud. But once again, love the idea. I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to turn the 'practice' thing into a shoe colorway. 

And I would send them back just blaze. My OCD would kick in every time I wore them. Those would definitely go back. 

Back
Top Bottom