The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

SMH gonna be online or bust for me...3 small stores near me gettin these only about 1 size run tho and there are already few heads camped at one of the locations...hype kills

How do Reebok midnight releases work? Will one of their Twitter accounts tweet a link? Or do you just have to search the site for them?

Damn, I wish a store down here would do some stuff like that......  I really wasnt to go to the East Coast for a shoe release party, they seem bad %*%.

^^ yeah man it's gonna be awesome. Great way to kick off the weekend. I wish I was in Philly though I have a place right by Sneaker Villa and I'm sure that will be live.

Anyone out in the IE Shoe Palace in San Bernardino will be opening at 7AM and said you can start lining up at 12 tonight they haven't gotten there shipment yet so I don't know how many pairs. The ontario location will be open at 10AM tomorrow morning for the release.

Hell yea, went to the store today and talked to some guy I always see when I buy kicks, and he said for some extra cash he can get me them with no camping.    So I got my pair on lock.

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

Whats the retail on these?

retail 125. nice to see a shoe gettin some love that's NOT nike. nice work reebok
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

5 min left, I hope I can get my pair.

SoleLegit is taking orders now but dude wants 219 or something, rape price

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Do we know of any other colors coming out?

The navy colorway.
Anyone know the pair limit?

Hope I can double up. One pair to hoop in and one pair to keep on ice.

Figured I'd share what Iversons I still have. All of em are ball shoes except the Allstar Xs and Lux 9s. Cant wait to get the Questions again. Iversons line is some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Figured I'd share what Iversons I still have. All of em are ball shoes except the Allstar Xs and Lux 9s. Cant wait to get the Questions again. Iversons line is some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn

You son of a mutha!!!!!!    You are the only other person I have seen with the Lux 9s!!!    Dude, I got them in 2005 when they were  225 or something like that!!!
I posted this pic a couple of days ago.  I had to wear them in honor of the question dropping this week.

^^^^ MY MAN!!! I have never seen someone else with them either! Yeah I dropped the 200 plus on them off eastbay lol. I love them though im a sucker for black/yellow colorways and iversons!

we might have 2 of the few fresh pairs still in existence

"While the nubuck toe version has been re-released in the past, this is the FIRST time Reebok has re-released the Question with the pearlized toe since its original launch in 1996."

Hmm...interesting.

Originally Posted by MDkicks

^^^^ MY MAN!!! I have never seen someone else with them either! Yeah I dropped the 200 plus on them off eastbay lol. I love them though im a sucker for black/yellow colorways and iversons!

we might have 2 of the few fresh pairs still in existence

Bro, same here....  I got them off of Ebay.  I was a bit of a **$@$@ back then, and bought a Pirates fitted and some Black Enyce Jeans with yellow stitching.   I remember putting it on thinking I was gonna look fresh, and realized how stupid I looked.   
I think that I have only worn them 4 or 6 times since then......

Back
Top Bottom