The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

How much can I sell a d/s pair of red toes for? Ain't trying to rape price no one. My packer collab should be here tomorrow or saturday

I ordered .5 size down, and they are snug. But I also like my sneakers like that, so if you want a little room I would say stick with your normal size. 

thanks bro. got my pair confirmed. but my last pair was confirmed too so we will see how this goes. no need to trade my packers now, but guy willing to trade has first dibs on my extra pair

no problem. just lookin' out for fellow nt'ers...

bodega is pretty legit, haven't had a problem orderin' from them yet, although they've been unresponsive to an email i've sent them regarding the possibility of an exchange/return w/ an order i made...but again, never any issues w/ not receiving an order that i've placed w/ them, so you're good.

packer dude told me over the phone(a few days ago) they'd release them shortly after 12 noon(est) and there were enough to go around in all sizes :x

Last edited:
I'm teaching and checking my phone during every moment of free time I have hahaha. The wait is killing me. Does anyone know if these sold out in their store yet? My sister lives pretty close and I'm contemplating just having her cop for me...

Last edited:
I'm teaching and checking my phone during every moment of free time I have hahaha. The wait is killing me. Does anyone know if these sold out in there store yet? My sister lives pretty close and I'm contemplating just having her cop for me...

I was checking their mentions on Twitter, and it looks like there was a large line and a list as well. You're most likely SOL if you head that route.

This release is a mess so far. I like the shoe, but this is the ultimate ego booster for some of these boutiques.

Last edited:
I was checking their mentions on Twitter, and it looks like there was a large line and a list as well. You're most likely SOL if you head that route.
This release is a mess so far. I like the shoe, but this is the ultimate ego booster for some of these boutiques.

That was sort of a last resort option. I'm just hoping the link goes out within the next hour...

That was sort of a last resort option. I'm just hoping the link goes out within the next hour...

I know.

If this link doesn't go up by 3:30, I'm calling it quits.

Back
Top Bottom