The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Exactly my point.  They should've already had labels printed by 9 am and ready to ship out by 9:30. My card hasn't been charged for any of my pairs. If I'm buying a $1000 worth of shoes from your website in one day, then I expect some speedy service. Not like they got anything better to do over there. They ain't Nike 

Happy St. Paddy's day, NT.

Just called Customer Service and they said all orders are good just havent been shipped yet..............COME ON

Anywhere to find banners still? besides ebay and i guess maryland got some sitting in stores that won't ship. I struck out on release day.

I called cause my card didn't get billed they said it bills as soon as it's shipped it's Monday it didn't ship yet? Unless I'm getting 2 free pairs of banners lol

Exactly my point.  They should've already had labels printed by 9 am and ready to ship out by 9:30. My card hasn't been charged for any of my pairs. If I'm buying a $1000 worth of shoes from your website in one day, then I expect some speedy service. Not like they got anything better to do over there. They ain't Nike 

Why, better yet HOW did you buy 1000 worth of these? lol

I see reebok shipping delay messing up some of the reseller plans. 5-7 days! :lol:

^^

Why? I think the answer to that is quite obvious if you take a look at aftermarket prices

How? An early link was posted on here well before the 9 am official drop

These should've shipped already like dreamteamusa dreamteamusa said. They released on Friday! It's Tuesday and nothing!? Like Nike has a lot of orders daily and their service is way faster than this! dreamteamusa dreamteamusa how many pairs did you buy? Was there a limit? I just went for one and left

I hope using that early link didn't cause a problem. I will be very disappointed if my order is canceled. Never had it happen before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom