The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Sometimes I wonder if it is my internet.

I swear the I'm on the sites right at 7am but the stock won't load for 20 to 30 seconds sometimes. With bots in the picture, that 20 to 30 seconds is a lot.

When I saw Hibbet stock, some sizes were sold out immediately.

I wonder when these sites will actually do something about bots.
Never. They get the money regardless. That’s all they care about. They don’t care if 1 person buys 100 pairs or if 100 people buy 1 pair. A sale is a sale. 😞

Sometimes I wonder if it is my internet.

I swear the I'm on the sites right at 7am but the stock won't load for 20 to 30 seconds sometimes. With bots in the picture, that 20 to 30 seconds is a lot.

When I saw Hibbet stock, some sizes were sold out immediately.

I wonder when these sites will actually do something about bots.
How I know it's not my home internet: I experience the same hardships when I use my office internet, which is about as fast as they come.

Unfortunately bots are now a fact of life. We just all gotta be a bunch of "John Connors" and terminate em all on site!

Every Site Loaded As "Sold Out" Damn Near Right At 10AM Est. On The Dot :smh:

Like How?!?!
giphy.gif

These joints flew. Almost got on shoe palace, but sold out as I hit complete purchase. I'm assuming all the footsites are cooked.

footaction lol.jpg

I just wanna know the name of the manager smokin' mids who implemented this new captcha system on the footsites that makes checking out as an actual....you know...human, impossible.

They must’ve Been back up on DSG this morning because the add to cart button came back up at 9am. Botted ASAP though.

Back
Top Bottom