The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

😲😲
FDC274DF-0FFB-40A3-8AB7-9815B70BF727.jpeg
E1DC1374-5D70-4F14-8657-7F0DAE5A253B.jpeg
4210EC77-528A-4060-9103-DE846AAAADCD.jpeg

How many Questions do y’all own? I plan on picking up the Blue Toes so that would make it 4 pairs for me lol. Yellow Toes are nice too but don’t need or necessarily want so many Questions in my rotation.

Which is why I feel like I and hopefully most of us are hoping Reebok brings out different Iverson models to the masses soon.

How many Questions do y’all own? I plan on picking up the Blue Toes so that would make it 4 pairs for me lol. Yellow Toes are nice too but don’t need or necessarily want so many Questions in my rotation.

Which is why I feel like I and hopefully most of us are hoping Reebok brings out different Iverson models to the masses soon.
I’m down to just the recent pair of Blue Toes. They are one of my favorite pairs of all time so I’ll always have a rendition of those. I’ve had plenty in the past but I lean more towards white upper, insert any different color toe as far as wearing them.

I agree with you as well too. It’s time for Reebok to try a couple of the other Iverson models out. Give the Question a little break.

Last edited:
I have black, yellow, red, and blue toes. I probably won't pick up anymore than that. Like to stick to the OGs. I've actually been picking up and wearing the IVs more lately especially since they released the black and gray colorway finally.

I got 7.
Blue and red toe. Stash. Bait. LBJ SVSM joints. Boktober. And the black with tan toe ones .

I have black, yellow, red, and blue toes. I probably won't pick up anymore than that. Like to stick to the OGs. I've actually been picking up and wearing the IVs more lately especially since they released the black and gray colorway finally.
I only need blue and yellow toe. I also wouldn’t mind the For Players Only pairs for Kobe and Lebron, but resell is crazy smh. Wouldn’t having the purple toe BBC pair either.

I only need blue and yellow toe. I also wouldn’t mind the For Players Only pairs for Kobe and Lebron, but resell is crazy smh. Wouldn’t having the purple toe BBC pair either.
I love my LBJ for players only. I’m mad I didn’t grab the Kobe ones years ago. I got the for retail at Packer

Back
Top Bottom