THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

laugh.gif
Me and DP jump this thread 10 Pages

i cannot believe this team is actually trying to get nelson the record this season rather than helping their chances in the lottery.

remaining schedule:

@Utah
Knicks
@Raptors
@Wizards
@Minnesota
@Clippers
Thunder
Utah
@Portland

since nelson needs only three wins i can see them beating NY, WSH, MIN, LAC i hope i'm wrong though

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

We're probably going to lose to a team like Minnesota and beat a team like Portland.
smh.gif
with Minny on a 16 game losing streak or some *%##.............  thats a good thing. 1 game won't really make a difference but whatever happens John Wall or E.T. in Minny......
sick.gif
sick.gif
in a bad way

We are looking at the 3rd-5th worst record...... anything but a Top 2 pick and I'll be heated.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
and scared at the same time...
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I'm not saying we're going to lose the Minnesota Timberwolves when we play them. I'm saying we're going to lose to a team like Minnesota (i.e. a crappy team). Then we are going to beat a team that's headed to the playoffs like Portland. That's what I meant.

Unfortunately the warriors have played good against the other bottom feeders this season. They will beat the wolves, clippers, and wizards.
smh.gif

The lottery is in Stern's hands, I firmly believe. Like I said, no agreement in place (in principle) then 5th in lottery. A deal worked out, even if it isn't done, top 2. Regardless of how we finish the season.

I actually wouldn't have minded the Russian buying the Warriors at this rate.

Come on Larry Ellison, 1 up Paul Allen.

word of advice, going out on sunday night (10pm)with a girl is not a good idea
laugh.gif
, there is nothing open!

Back
Top Bottom