THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Curry is a dope signature.

I can't believe Tyreke Evans wrote "too easy."
laugh.gif

What, no John Starks in a Warrior Uni? But yet, BJ Armstrong??

Best fact I learned about Steph was, that's not is real name.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Best fact I learned about Steph was, that's not is real name.
Wardell Jr.
laugh.gif
Yup. I just learned that too. From the warriorsworld interview I assume.

And dope stuff Franchise
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. You get all the autographs at games?

BangDak:

opv4t4.gif

I used a different scene because the one you picked out was zoomed out so far, it would make it even more minuscule to see what's going on when I do make the avy 100x100. When the video is 320x240 or something like that, it's cool because you can actually see what's happening, but not when the avy is shrunken down to 100x100 (or even smaller than that because I make them widescreen
laugh.gif
).

[h2]Who Stays? Who Goes? A Look At the Roster …[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Monday, March 29th, 2010 at 9:03 am in Uncategorized.

The rise of Reggie Williams has put a little twist in the futureoutlook of the Warriors’ roster. Not a dramatic change, I don’t think.But his presence certainly makes it interesting.

No doubt, the Warriors need changes. Several, big changes, in myopinion. I am not completely sold on the injuries as the reason for theterrible season. Sure, they’ve had a lot. But I didn’t think this was aplayoff team even if healthy. So unless scrapping for an eighth seed isthe goal, the Warriors need significant roster changes. So I’m gonnaplay GM for a moment.

MUST STAY

PG Stephen Curry – No way they can let himgo. He is face-of-the-franchise material. I know he doesn’t have theathleticism of players who usually get that title, but I’d take hishoop IQ over speed, his outside shot over hops, his passing over sizeand strength. Those kind of intangibles are too valuable. You have seenguys who are super athletic but don’t have those intangibles, and theydon’t work well. But you have seen players without all the physicalattributes, but they survive with high school and IQ (Nash, Billups –who is big and strong, but not known for quickness or hops, at leastnot at the peak of his career). This dude is way more of a floorgeneral than I thought he would be, and he can score. That is a rarecombination. Plus, you don’t have to worry about him off the court.Even if they get Kentucky’s John Wall, I still think Curry stays.

SG/SF Reggie Williams – Amazing how thisdude just got here and already he’s a keeper. They have him undercontract for dirt cheap next year. Whatever you could get for him (bythrowing him as filler in a trade) won’t be worth not seeing if thisguy is the real deal. Because of his passing, he could wind up evenbetter than Kelenna Azubuike.

SHOULD  STAY, BUT …

G Monta Ellis – Right now, he is theWarriors’ best player. He is the opponent’s top priority. He is themost dynamic. Ideally, a guy like that, you want to keep around. Twothings, however, make him a candidate for departure: his $44 millionremaining over the next four years and his compatiblity with Curry. (Iam more convinced he and Curry can play together, though not totally).Plus, I still think he, other than Curry (who is off the table), is themost enticing figure the Warriors have on the roster. If you moveMonta, you had better not miss. The kid is an All-NBA caliber player inthe making. The only way you save face in trading him is that you cameout good in the deal.

PF Anthony Randolph – He is still abudding talent, though he is less of a lock than one might’ve thought.He has too many skills and so much intensity. Under the right coach, hecan flourish. If it takes him to get a proven big man, I can understandthat.  But he had better be proven. Otherwise, it is really risky tomove him.

SG Anthony Morrow – His stock has droppedof late, no matter what the coaches say publicly. He still has thepotential to be a really good player. He has a special talent, so theWarriors would be wise to try to take advantage of that. He’s got a lotof work to do this summer, and he will do it. He’s that dude. He’s madestrides this season. But the Warriors also need to do more to help himalong, instead of waiting for him to grow certain skills.

C Ronny Turiaf – He is cheap andproductive, though he doesn’t give you big minutes. He would be muchbetter if he could rebound, and stay off the injury report, but for $4million, you can’t be greedy. His passing and midrange jumper arevaluable assets to the Warriors style of play. With that said, theWarriors need a low-post scorer and a beast on the boards. If it takeshim to get that, I’d be willing to give him up.

SF Kelenna Azubuike – If he doesn’t optout, which from talking to him I don’t think he will, he would be acheap and reliable player (provided he recovers from his knee injury).He can score in two ways the Warriors need — getting to the rim andsticking the 3 — and he rebounds and defends. That is a lot for $3million. If it takes him to fill a big hole, I wouldn’t be mad. Butotherwise, he’s a keeper.

F Anthony Tolliver – He has played wellenough to stick around next year. Good rebounder. Excellent energy offthe bench. Needs to work on his shot, but he can make some. Not a badreserve to have, and for cheap (which the Warriors need). But if he’splayed well enough to be included in a deal that benefits the Warriors,I wouldn’t mind that.

SHOULD AT LEAST SEE WHAT THEY COULD GET

PF Brandan Wright – I really like thisdude’s game, at least what I saw in training camp. Still, it’s time forthe Warriors to make a decision on one of these guys. I don’t thinkyou’re set a PF with him and Randolph. They are too similar in bodytype and defensive ability. If you are going to run with two PFs, theyneed to be contrasting for change of pace. I could see Randolph andBrandon Bass as a tandem. Not sure how much value Wright has,considering his injuries. But you could at least see. I wouldn’t have aproblem with him coming back at all. But that means another season“evaluating.

Get Biedrins the #%** outta here!

This team can get by with Hunter for a fraction of the price.

ROSTER FILLER: WON’T MISS ‘EM, DON’T MIND ‘EM …

F Devean George – His locker room presencehas been good, and he can give you spot minutes. And he’ll be cheap.But he won’t play a significant role.

So underrated.

You know what they say, you never know what you had until it's gone.

Marcus Thompson will finally realize that when it's too late.
smh.gif

Luong1209:

23hn1pv.gif

eqt5z9.gif

I made two because you didn't know what kind of border you wanted so you just stuck with the blue border since that's what I've been using for Warriors avys, but since this wasn't a Warriors avy, I used the color of the girl's shirt and used that as the color for the border and font. Pick which one you prefer. I thought I'd just give you some choices.
laugh.gif

BTW, the chick's hot!
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom