The official SCARY THINGS/PARANORMAL thread

I *#@!*$$ hate when the blinds on a window aren't closed at night...
gets me all paranoid, gives me that feeling that I'm being watched and @+!$!

I also hate having to look down the dark hall whenever I go use the bathroom at night.
I think something is going to pop out and starting rushing at me and @+!$.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Yo! OP, never asked you, but always wondered what your avy is about? Cracks me up everytime
laugh.gif

This Man.warning, the knowledge of his existence my haunt you. FIXED
Very interesting.
Here's some luls I found from that link you posted:

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] "I have never had homosexual relationships or evenfantasies. But I dream about having sexing with this man all the time. I must admit he has a lot of imagination and he pleases me. Sometimes when I wake up Idiscover I have had a nocturnal emission."

[/font]
[/font]
Oh, and this is the "Creepy Stories" thread from quite a while ago... All the stories were really good. Here's the link:

http://niketalk.com/topic/171276?page=1

Here's a creepy story:
A young man and his new bride were honeymooning in Paris when his wife went into a restroom and didn't return.

With time the man began to fear the worst and went to the police, the police thought it was most likely the girl simply had second thoughts about the marriage,but they checked it out anyway and found no evidence of foul play

As weeks turned into months the man finally gave up on finding his beautiful wife but his life fell into a shambles he was so filled with grief.

Unable to hold a job or go on with his life, he took to wandering the world looking for anything that might ease his pain.

Years later in Borneo he came upon a freak show in an old shabby building, he went in on a whim. In the last filthy cage he saw a twisted, scarred andmutilated woman rocking back and forth and groaning strange animal-like noises. He screamed as he recognized the birthmark on his wife's face.

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Yo! OP, never asked you, but always wondered what your avy is about? Cracks me up everytime
laugh.gif

This Man.warning, the knowledge of his existence my haunt you. FIXED
Very interesting.
Here's some luls I found from that link you posted:

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"I have never had homosexual relationships or even fantasies. But I dream about having sexing with this man all the time. I must admit he has a lot of imagination and he pleases me. Sometimes when I wake up I discover I have had a nocturnal emission."

[/font]
[/font]
Oh, and this is the "Creepy Stories" thread from quite a while ago... All the stories were really good. Here's the link:

http://niketalk.com/topic/171276?page=1

Here's a creepy story:
A young man and his new bride were honeymooning in Paris when his wife went into a restroom and didn't return.

With time the man began to fear the worst and went to the police, the police thought it was most likely the girl simply had second thoughts about the marriage, but they checked it out anyway and found no evidence of foul play

As weeks turned into months the man finally gave up on finding his beautiful wife but his life fell into a shambles he was so filled with grief.

Unable to hold a job or go on with his life, he took to wandering the world looking for anything that might ease his pain.

Years later in Borneo he came upon a freak show in an old shabby building, he went in on a whim. In the last filthy cage he saw a twisted, scarred and mutilated woman rocking back and forth and groaning strange animal-like noises. He screamed as he recognized the birthmark on his wife's face.

Classic

Scary movies/videos/ghost shows are dumb as hell to me.

I dunno why, they just are.

And people that do it for fame or w/e are like the ultimate attention hos. I'm also pretty sure they really don't know the kind of stuff they'regetting in to when they perform ghost summoning rituals and stupid crap like that.
smh.gif

We grew up in a haunted house too and doors used to open, lights used to turn on, noises and all that and never bothered me cause my mom (She used to have alotof friends were into botanica and santeria stuff) put it in my head that it was a spirit trying to get our attention but to never let it bother you cause thenit would never wanna stop bothering you.

So like if a door opened. We would just get up and close it and say "Stop" out loud. That stuff stopped happening like a few months after we movedin.

On top of all this I grew up in Amityville, NY where a lot of houses were built over Native American burial grounds and old cemeteries.

ohwell.gif

camel spiders are pretty scary...

camel-spider-fly-tying.jpg

but here's a REAL camel spider
Spoiler [+]
UAmmsaL3e3p9mcmseW48FHGN_500.jpg

Not sure if the younger NTers will remember The Real Ghostbustes but it was one of my fave after school cartoons when I was a kid. This is one of my faveepisoes.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by desoIation1

camel spiders are pretty scary...

camel-spider-fly-tying.jpg

but here's a REAL camel spider
Spoiler [+]
you win
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I remember that spider lol

I hate insects that move slow....but then suddenly move fast. Hate that

Classic. Remember the Ghostbusters show with the gorilla? On that same note, anyone remember that episode where COBRA was messing with Shipwreckand put him on an island with robots resembling his dead family?
pimp.gif

I went to Dixmont Insane Asylum with my cousin, his friend, and these 4 girls about 6 years ago....I was mad shook. It was one of those cold nights inNovember, about 3 inches of snow, and I seriously don't know what made me go [I mean, one of the girls there had a crush on me....but still, I don'tusually eff with the supernatural]. But while we were there, the girl that my cousin liked was sayin' some whole BS like, "If there's somebodyhere, show yourself."....abandoned insane asylum, all of us are together, and we hear, "Do you want that?" from a non familiarvoice........somebody shined their flashlight into the corner of the ceiling and a damn bat flew out...at the same time, a door slammed from the other side ofthe building, and the girl that liked me said she felt somebody pull her hair.

Needless to say, we all got loose....I was the leader of the pack, bein' as that I was playin' football back then, and I was in great shape. Luckily Iwas only 16, and not eligible to carry my gun.

In addition:
We originally planned on goin' into the morgue that was there, but that little fiasco made us think twice, and we just went to the girl's house.

The Goddess Bunny used to scare me until I found out it was just a transvestite that everyone in the transvestite scene apparently idolizes.

Back
Top Bottom