The official SCARY THINGS/PARANORMAL thread

^
roll.gif
C'mon

There is gross and there is scary and anyone who does not know the difference should be banned.

theres a haunted house by my crib. will post it tomorrow

anyways this was years ago back in 05. me and my peeps are biking and stuff and we pass the house. my boy and i decide to go up to it. the lawn is loooooong. we get to the porch and theres a paper stuck on the door saying the house has damages and its dangerous to be near and in the house. so we just snooped around the porch. i peek thru the door mesh and it was pitch black basically

this is midday mind you. i go around the left side and see a face lookin at me thru the blinds in the window. out the corner of my eye. i turn and look and it was gone. my boy said he saw the same thing. we just booked it and ran

a few years later my friend tells me that someone died in the house. theres a pool around the back and someone drowned there. passin by the house still gives me the creeps. it has a swing in the front hangin on a tree. lookin like a horror movie

Anything true? Is the Amityville Horror actually a true story?

Not really.

There was a mass murder in the house, but the reports of a haunting by the succeeding owners were fabricated. They're the only ones to claim that they experienced any sort of ghostly activity in the house.

Also keep in mind that The Exorcist came out a few years before The Amityville Horror was published, so it was likely an attempt to cash in on the success of that film by using the atrocity of the real-life murders to lend a bit of credence to an otherwise untrue story.

The Shortest Scary Story Ever Told

The last man in the world sat alone in a room

He smelled a fart, but it wasnt eem him

The Shortest Scary Story Ever Told

The last man in the world sat alone in a room

He smelled a fart, but it wasnt eem him

Real talk.

Imagine this.

You're home alone and you wake up in the middle of the night to get some water and all of sudden you hear a fart.

You're home, alone. Do you laugh and grab knife and watch out?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom