The OFFICIAL Shox VC post - ripping, performance, colorways

CartersShoxRNice

go to photofun.com :smile:
smile.gif

XI

nice pix

Thanks for the info. I bought the sneakers from someone in Oregon through eBay. Obviously the Nike headquarters are in Oregon so that answers my question. Thanks a lot. Now I dont gotta worry bout my sneakers being variants

This may or may not be obvious to you guys but I just thought I'd bring this up. Considering the Nike Shox VC run pretty small in order to provide a snug fit....the smaller the size you obtain, the more likely the shoe will rip. I have Air Jordan retro IX's and i am a 10.5 in them. I bought them back in January. Exactly one month later in February, I purchased the VC Shox. I figured since they were both Nike shoes, I would be a 10.5 in those too. However, I was nowhere close to this. Although I could fit my foot in the 10.5, I could not even close to zipper the shoes up after i laced them. I had the same problem with the 11 and the 11.5 Shox. Then I tried the size 12 and it was only a little bigger in size, so I could get my foot in comfortably with a little bit of room to spare. I noticed that contrary to the 10.5's the size 12's shroud, or skin was pretty loose. Since my foot barely fit in the 10.5 the skin of the Vc's was extremely tight around my foot, making it more vunerable to a scratch or rip since it was pulling so tight already. In the 12's the skin was loose since it was a bigger size. When i put my foot in the 12's the skin wasn't tight and stretched like the 10.5's. Considering the skin wasn't very tight i felt no tension like the skin was going to rip. I have played in it many times now and it is nowhere even close to ripping at all. No small tears. I recommend since these shoes run very small that you at least buy one or two sizes up. Even if you do buy one or two sizes up, the shoe will not be too big since it runs extremely small.

I hope this helps the ripping problems.

cartersshoxrnice, back to the keon clark wearin shox...u were right when i looked at the pic i wasnt lookin @ the face and noticed it was antonio davis my bad
[h2]"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark."
- Muhammad Ali​
[/h2]

Oops, shouldve posted here earlier my bad,anyways i just picked up a new pair of reds (again) and this time one shoe came with a chrome nike shox tag made of metal(looks like a dog tag),anyone else get this with thier new vc red shox? peace.

yeah i got one...

they didn't come with the original release (red) but once the black ones came out they all got key chains

thanks for all the pics, they are GREAT.
SELLING
sz 9.5 AJ XI Blk/Red DS
sz 10 AJ XI Blk/Red NDS
sz 10 AJ XI Spacejam DS(on hold)
sz 10 Nike Shox BB4 white/red 9 out of 10
sz 10 Air Foamposite Pro black DS
sz 10 Air Total Max white/red NDS
sz 10 AJ XI Grey DS
sz 10 NDS Flightposite 1 white/black
sz 10 AJ IX white/blk DS
sz 10 Adidas Bromium 2 white/forest green DS
sz 10 Nike Air Team Max Zoom 2 TB white/blk DS
sz 10 AJ XIV white/red 8 out of 10
sz 10 Nike FP3 white/graphite VNDS
sz 10 AJ XIV white/blk VNDS
sz 10 AJ XIII Flint 9.5 out of 10 (on hold)
sz 10.5 Foam Pro B blue/blk DS
sz 10.5 Air Max Uptempo 3 black NDS
sz 10.5 AJ IV White/Navy VNDS
sz 10.5 AJ XI Grey DS
sz 10.5 VC Shox red NDS
sz 10.5 Flightposite 1 black NDS
sz 10.5 Nike Shox BB4 white/red DS
sz 10.5 AJ XI Spacejam 8.5 out of 10
sz 10.5 AJ XI Carolina mids DS
sz 10.5 AJ XI White/Blk 9 out of 10
sz 10.5 Nike Futuristic TB white/red VNDS
sz 10.5 AJ XIII white/red 6 out of 10
sz 12 NYC edition AF1 low 9.5 out of 10 (on hold)
WANTED
sz 10 or 10.5 FP1&FP2KG White/red any conditionPlease email me at Rsherwin@aol.com if interested (+101 ebay feedback username Rsherwin@aol.com)

^^^
shox2.jpg

I'm from Hong Kong, I've seen the VC SHOX in several stores in my district and found out that no one of them has the "thin" lacing with lacelock! It seems that NIKE is using normal lacing for all VC SHOX including the Black/red colourway. Is that right? Several weeks ago people are saying only the Black/red has that lacing but it doesn't!
Can someone tell me the truth? That's important as I won't buy that colour if the lacing is not something special.
Plus, I wear size 10 BB4, size 9.5 FPKG and AJ11, I found VC SHOX too small for me even for size 10!
I cannot zip up the zipper to the top but the fit is ok, a size 10.5 can be zipped up but it's a bit lagrer at the feet. Will it be loosen later after "break in" like the FPKG?

man i did it :frown:
frown.gif
i actually ripped mine it wasn't an actual rip it was a very small mark that kinda looked like a small tear it wasn't even a centimeter long but im self-conscience about my shoes but anyways i took them back and got new ones... then that day i went to my park (yes my park i ball tha best in that part) and i mean i literally thought i slashed them open cuz i came down from a rebound and i took my step to dribble and like two peeps were on me and i was @#%$ i mean it's juss hard to explain but anyways they didn't even get a small scratch on them and i was like "@#%$ YA!!!" <--- it's funny if u seen American Pie 2 lol... but anyways VC Shox are tha best :smile:
smile.gif

Did anyone with the balck/red colorway get a dog tag with theres????
Say's Who, Say's Da' KiDD............

kevinium

ONLY the SAMPLE of black/silver/red has the new lacing system.
10090004.jpg

(pic from NISHLAAA)

BTW,has HK released the red/black/silver ?

Thanks

sorry but i think i have missed something,can someone tell me the release date of
(released)
Varsity Red/Black/Metallic Silver
Black/Metallic Silver/Varsity Red
(unreleased)
Metallic Silver/Black/Varsity Royal
Navy Blue/Metallic Gold

Thanks a lot.

Here's an interview with Vince Carter,I got this from Nikebasketball.com

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE COLORS?
They are going to have some funky colors, of course, but I think the black and red just stands out. It makes a statement. I also think white and purple man, everybody is going to love that.

E-Mail:NikeAir21@hotmail.comAOL IM:NikeAir2321

Thanks Tmac1!
Yes, in Hong Kong, we've the allatar and Black/red colourway available iat almost all big stores. They are relaeased a few days after their release in America. They do not sold well here as people here are still enjoying "old school" style like Japan. People here often follow Japan's trend rather than judging fashion themselves, poor. Retail price of VC SHOX here is $1199 HKD everywhere, about 154 USD.
By the way, if none of the normal release colours has that new "thin" lace, I'll just cop the carolina/white and the metallic silver/black.

From what I remember, release dates are as follows:
May 1 metallic silver/black
Aug 2 calorina/white
Navy/gold (haven't heard about a official release date, but people claims it's going to be a normal release)
Purple/white (noone knows... whether it'll be released or not or when)
I've seen a white/navy VC SHOX, white upper, only navy shox columns and heel cup on TV. VC is practising during his injury.

Em... but look at the Raptors team, who will release new colour for VC now, during such a nightmare time!

kevinium
thanks for the infos and i am thinking of getting a allstar VC from HK cuz they only released the blk/red here.

What's more,the biggest size is only 10.5 :frown:
frown.gif
>:
mad.gif

but the price is 1480RMB=179USD :frown:
frown.gif
>:
mad.gif

thanks again and yeah,hope TRs and VC play better in the rest of the season.

sup guys, i just saw the vc shox here at out footlocker for only $99....do you think they are worth buying for that price...thanks

Back
Top Bottom