THE OFFICIAL SO...ran out of toilet paper today (What would u do?)

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Ginny t/Wife beater. I've had to resort to this before.

thank u see im not the only 1 this has happened to this has happened to 99% of every1 who has posted

Originally Posted by gatorbait1689

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Wipe my @@@ with a few of these hunned dollar bills in my pocket

alright plies.....cause "i got plenty money" is that wat that song was bout?
I'm broke as #$+
laugh.gif

just sounded like what one of these ignorant rappers would say

Wipe my @@@ with a few of these hunned dollar bills in my pocket

alright plies.....cause "i got plenty money" is that wat that song was bout?
I'm broke as #$+
laugh.gif

just sounded like what one of these ignorant rappers would say

lololol i didnt have anything available to use like that tho....

This is a common thing in the constuction field, when I was working plumbing a lot of people went to the bathroom in buckets and went home sockless...

Originally Posted by Halftime718

This is a common thing in the constuction field, when I was working plumbing a lot of people went to the bathroom in buckets and went home sockless...

wow........
i may stick some personal TP in my backpack from now on...
roll.gif

shooot...went to the mall this morning, needed to go to the bathroom pretty bad
ohwell.gif

...opened up the stall and it seemed someone had to go a lot worst than i did, and unfortunately the dude didn't make it
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

it was on the ground too

Happened to me yesterday...awful feeling....looked around and noticed a box of kleenex.....waddledover to the box and was forced to use that.....that paper was rough, tore me another *!$#+!*

Originally Posted by wanksta23

ohwell.gif

...opened up the stall and it seemed someone had to go a lot worst than i did, and unfortunately the dude didn't make it
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

it was on the ground too
ayoooooooo
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

it was on the ground too

u lie.......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

it was on the ground too
ayoooooooo
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Man I have had this problem before, but I wasn't near a bathroom. When I started running in the mornings instead of afternoons I realized I needed to startgoing before I go for a run because in the process my bowels will get loosened up. One morning I didn't go before and went on like an 7 mile out and backon a country road with no stops anywhere, about 4 miles into my run I had to go. Dipped into some trees and had to use my socks. Not the greatest thing butsocks are easily replaced and it did the trick.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Man I have had this problem before, but I wasn't near a bathroom. When I started running in the mornings instead of afternoons I realized I needed to start going before I go for a run because in the process my bowels will get loosened up. One morning I didn't go before and went on like an 7 mile out and back on a country road with no stops anywhere, about 4 miles into my run I had to go. Dipped into some trees and had to use my socks. Not the greatest thing but socks are easily replaced and it did the trick.
ya i mean ur right juss i wasnt using my brand new nike socks lol

lmao at that step brothers pic "that's so funny I fell off my dinosaur"
tongue.gif

you didn't check to see if there was paper in the beginning? Always check and lol at public restrooms, I hate using them

Man I have had this problem before, but I wasn't near a bathroom. When I started running in the mornings instead of afternoons I realized I needed to start going before I go for a run because in the process my bowels will get loosened up. One morning I didn't go before and went on like an 7 mile out and back on a country road with no stops anywhere, about 4 miles into my run I had to go. Dipped into some trees and had to use my socks. Not the greatest thing but socks are easily replaced and it did the trick.

C'mon man. That is what like a few bucks? Gotta make the right move there can't be walking around in public with mudd butt

Originally Posted by Jballer20

lmao at that step brothers pic "that's so funny I fell off my dinosaur"
tongue.gif

you didn't check to see if there was paper in the beginning? Always check and lol at public restrooms, I hate using them

lmfaooooooooooooo friskykillface

C'mon man. That is what like a few bucks? Gotta make the right move there can't be walking around in public with mudd butt

nah not the nike dri-fit socks but i waited a bit til a employee came and asked for a roll...smfh
tired.gif

Dale Gribbles portable bathroom wasn't near you, it only costs $1 and has plenty of toliet paper :B, mr. Strickland approves I tell you what
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom