THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

you s-dubl you a fool for un-dsing coopers in the rain, thats some fly @%%* right there.. nice foams everyone.. yo cee them flight are so clean.. great pick up eddo, starting to think theres more than 82 pairs out there.. saw a pair for 300 but it was an 8...

imo, there couldn't be a more appropriate time to wear posites other than when it's raining
pimp.gif
.....unless i'm going somewhere that requires a certain dress code, if i see water outside....i put on foams
smokin.gif

Fresh, u already know it's that season in NYC.....posites damn near every other day
glasses.gif

Grizz, goodlooks....imagine how dope the HOH's would look
nerd.gif
devil.gif
wink.gif

Shaun, coppers are awesome(tag and border on the pic is a nice touch too!) and i sort of understand the hate on the champagnes, I hated on them originally when the HOH's dropped cause i wanted the white ones to come back soooooo badly...but i caved and bought two pairs this year anyway. eventually nike will drop the white pro or maybe even a white one with an ice sole
smokin.gif

Eddo, awesome pickup....i would love to get another pair but 12's are too hard to find for a reasonable price. I've been puttin A LOT of miles on mine
pimp.gif

got a nice pickup coming my way, thanks for the heads up Shaun
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Eddo, awesome pickup....i would love to get another pair but 12's are too hard to find for a reasonable price. I've been puttin A LOT of miles on mine
pimp.gif

got a nice pickup coming my way, thanks for the heads up Shaun
wink.gif

Thanks everyone.

Cant wait to see your pick up, mayhem.

there are definitely more than 82 pairs. My boy that worked at a local spot had a FSR he was reselling here in the bay area, granted they were B Grades but a posite is a posite

Originally Posted by purplehazen

you s-dubl you a fool for un-dsing coopers in the rain, thats some fly @%%* right there.
Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice armys..
S dulb un -ds in the rain? w.t.h.? lol
read below...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

imo, there couldn't be a more appropriate time to wear posites other than when it's raining
pimp.gif
.....unless i'm going somewhere that requires a certain dress code, if i see water outside....i put on foams
smokin.gif

J..I hear what you're sayin on the Pearls. Dont get me wrong, OGs and 02s are
smokin.gif
, but dudes hate on the HOHs, and '10s just because they're not the white color of the earlier releases. More than likely if they were reversed, dudes would still be hating on the HOHs and '10s if they were the white color of OGs and 02s. IMO you just have to look at them as a different shoe...once some one brought that up on the HOHs I looked at em completely different. I too was a hater, Im def a fan of em now.Hell...maybe next time it rains I'll unds my '10s
laugh.gif

oh, and no prob on that lil heads up....if they were a 1/2 size bigger I wouldnt have said @@*@
devil.gif

Man, after looking through the last couple of pages I really need to get some Foams
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at me for not having any, such great looking shoes

I saw the zen flightposites at fulton a few days ago for $300 on fulton. They had only 1 size tho.

As far as rockin foams in the rain..that's a great way to yellow the icey soles. Another reason why not every foam shoe needs an icey sole.

Originally Posted by fatttrock

LOL, I WISH THERE WERE MORE THEN 82 PAIR, I NEED ANOTHER PAIR TO ROCK!!

Whoa. I knew the army foams were hoh exclusive, but I had no idea the production numbers were that low.

lacelocked.com has sz 10.5 of the VIP flightposite Is. no insoles for $325 + shipping

Back
Top Bottom