The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

What's good with sneaker shops in Nashville?  Wifey and I are coming up from Huntsville this weekend and google doesn't tell me anything.  I know the Nike Factory Stores are there but past that...

@pinkr10 there is only a few hidden places in Nashville and it just depends on what you are looking for .

funny how the top thread is TN and today i just got my titans tickets online.

neways, me and my friend a-town are from MA and we're stompin out there to nashville TN for the September 9th patriots game.....

hows the stadium? any tips? is it cool to smoke legal tobacco products out of re-rolled dutch master cigars or is TN pretty strict about re-rolled legal tobacco? i ask because in
MA *re-rolled dutch master cigars* is a misdemeanor and not that big of a deal anymore.

we might come saturday morning and stay until sunday night, not sure, so really any nashville help would be of tremendous fortune.

oh and whats a good place to stay not crazy prices 1 night?  greatly appreciated NT!

1st off, F thhe patriots...ok
Stadium is cool. Dunno bout the smoking. I've blazed at the stadium, but it was a college game and we sat at the top for that reason. Someone might say somethin to u.
Good spots to stay? Any where downtown near the stadium or off west end near vandy will be charging the rape. I sugggest somewhere off charlotte ave which isn't far from where you'll be. Chk hotels.com
Any other questions, just holla

And F the patriots
lol just now checked for any replies.  thanks for the help tho. repped.

Whats the good word NT Tennessee??

Just moved here from Cleveland, OH for a new job in Downtown Nashville.

Where is the best place around the city to get a good workout in?? My apartment complex workout center is TERRIBLE.

What are the good spots to hit up in Nashville during the weekend?

Much Appreciated everyone

I wouldn't think so honestly. Would be unprecedented, no?

They actually received some the first go round and I hear they're gonna be at Footlocker as well. Usually anything being carried at Footlocker will be carried at the factory. But don't take my word for it.

So FL will have Jades? Wouldn't mind picking them. Would mind having to go on a wild goose chase, esp for naught.

Hey I need a little help I'm in the Nashville area for the holidays and looking for a place to pick up the olives. Ive called foot action in opry mills and the spots listed in mumfreesboro area and no one is getting them. Anybody know anything?

Whats the good word NT Tennessee??

Just moved here from Cleveland, OH for a new job in Downtown Nashville.

Where is the best place around the city to get a good workout in?? My apartment complex workout center is TERRIBLE.

What are the good spots to hit up in Nashville during the weekend?

Much Appreciated everyone

I think it depends on where you live at.

If you're downtown for work already, might not hurt to try to Y off Church - http://ymcamidtn.org/locations/center.aspx?CenterId=8

what places in tennessee are doing first come first serve for the pink foams? which palces are doing tickets?

Back
Top Bottom