The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

I thought Woz was playing spectacular today until I saw that Serena had 10,000 unforced errors. I knew this match would be terrible since she announced Woz as her best friend.

...And Venus takes the match. Wow. Even with a 19-6 advantage in aces, Serena only broke her sister's service game once.

Yeah Venus hasn't served that good for a whole match in a long time. I just hope she doesn't get washed tomorrow.

Last edited:
It's getting closer, who's headed to the US Open this year?

I shamelessly follow Genie on Facebook. Her pic updates cheer me up, and as we mentioned, her sister is bad too.

Welp, so much for Venus. Congrats to Radwanska for getting the title and playing great. Everything pretty much went her way today.

Fed vs Tsonga is up next.

I knew Venus would get washed today smh. Big Jo Willie Tsonga! I hope he's finally making the transition to greatness. He downed Fed, Joker, Muzz, and Baby Fed in the same week.

Last edited:
welp, was hoping Venus would put up more of a fight. but after playing all those 3 setters this week, i expected the results from today :x

good to see her back in the top 20 though

Sharapova vs Ana is all Ana so far.
You jinxed it 
laugh.gif

EDIT: oops 
laugh.gif
 had bad info. Someone told me Ana lost. It still was closer than it should have been

Last edited:
What a match. That was an amazing comeback by Sharapova, but it's too bad she couldn't pull off the win. Really wanted to see Masha vs. Serena in the Finals.

They call Serena classless but she would never mock an opponent's injury on the court like Sharapova did.

Last edited:
Damn. Serena dominated that second set. Ana did really well returning her serves in first set, though. Surprised it's only her first time winning at Cincy.

Back
Top Bottom