The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

Radek's a crafty player... always has been!  But then the Muzz woke up! 

2016+French+Open+Day+Two+BgMBE4oHTyDx.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+Two+qTe7RRtdeNdx.jpg

Agnieszka+Radwanska+2016+French+Open+Day+Two+q2noA6edNS7x.jpg

LOL @ the fake suspenders.

Simona+Halep+2016+French+Open+Day+Two+ImRBQm2eCvcx.jpg

Elsewhere...

Sabine+Lisicki+2016+French+Open+Day+Two+xpKvOp5f8DXx.jpg

Grigor+Dimitrov+2016+French+Open+Day+Two+Dp_v0FewDzsx.jpg

Oh Grigor.

13256780_270299689990687_1861844627_n.jpg

nikecourt"Carpe Diem has meant a lot to me since I was a kid. Sometimes I think, 'Okay, you know what. I'm here. Why not me? Why can't I win that match? Why wouldn't I win that tournament? Why can't I lift that trophy?'" - @grigordimitrov #stealtheshow

Straight disgusting. You'd think he'd have something in his bag for when his contacts get dry. I would never do that.
sick.gif

Lisicki has had an awful year... She isn't even in the Top 50 anymore. Still, it wouldn't surprise me if she makes her usual QF/SF run at Wimbledon. She'll be the most dangerous unseeded player there without question.

Last edited:
sick.gif
  I get that that was in between service games and that he didn't have time for saline, but still... 
sick.gif

Couldnt you get an eye infection doing that? It fell on the court I believe :lol:

Anyways Stepanek up 5-4 in the 5th, 40-40

Human saliva has bacteria in it and i'm sure his contact also has some from being in his eye. There must be water bottles around, rinse it off with that.

The Big Homie Step is a Savage for that one. Maybe his savageness is why he gets WTA buns

Odds that Stepanek pisses on his hands before a match to toughen them up? 

Also, Vicha is in trouble. 

Last edited:
Credit to Vika for fighting through the pain and winning the second set. Let's see how well that foot holds up in the third...

Venus gets a rare win at Roland Garros. Also, Fognini has been eliminated... Phew.
laugh.gif

Edit: Damn. Get well soon, Vika.

Last edited:
Hoping Vicha heals well for the grass season. I really want her to win a major this year. 

Wimbledon would be nice. 

I totally forgot that ESPN gave up its rights to the French Open this year. The coverage of the tournament is downright awful. I'm glad that I have the tennis channel but the coverage is BUNS.

Back
Top Bottom