||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by King Beef

Wiz Khalifa has made smoking weed EVEN BETTER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THIS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wiz can blow up.

Ms.ferrightnow should def be a single.

The sonic the hedgehog sample on the beat is rediculous

Does anybody remember what level thats from?

Originally Posted by Onslaught23

eek.gif
@ Ms. Rightfornow of off flight school mixtape. It has the background music from Green Hill Zone off sonic the hedgehog 1. Wiz is killing it. Def doing his thing

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Definitely did not notice that. I like that song that much more now

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Wiz can blow up.

Ms.ferrightnow should def be a single.

The sonic the hedgehog sample on the beat is rediculous

Does anybody remember what level thats from?
That song should Def be a single. Tell him press the button for real and shoot a high quality video and push that song immediately.

Wiz has "MAINSTREAM" potential?

or would he just fit better in the mixtape/ low promotion scene?

he has "mainstream" potential...He has all the pluses in his side. He's young, gimmicky in a way (not bad), makes the easiestnon-corny hooks to follow, has the best hooks out, girls like him, doesnt spit 10000+ bars to go over peoples heads, and the dude is ready.

i really hope my boy wiz makes it, but hearing that msferrightnow makes me disgusted... all I'll say is a couple of his producers are shady, beat jacking,sound biting mother !*@#@%@...

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

i really hope my boy wiz makes it, but hearing that msferrightnow makes me disgusted... all I'll say is a couple of his producers are shady, beat jacking, sound biting mother !*@#@%@...
Do tell about that beat jacking

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i really hope my boy wiz makes it, but hearing that msferrightnow makes me disgusted... all I'll say is a couple of his producers are shady, beat jacking, sound biting mother !*@#@%@...

eh...that'd just too much info out there. all I'll say is sledgren is legit. that's about it...

eh...that'd just too much info out there. all I'll say is sledgren is legit. that's about it...
Didn't Wiz drop all his producers except Sledgren recently? That could be the reason.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Didn't Wiz drop all his producers except Sledgren recently? That could be the reason.
yup. some of the producers of your favorite wiz songs jacked the sounds, samples, etc. youtube smokin good by wiz khalifa...then youtube purple byproject pat... and that's what I'd say is the lightest offense... to all you producers...don't trust anyone with anything...forreal...

ah %@$# it, i'll post it jsut to prove a point...

and then...

and as far as serious offenses... how bout stealing sounds, claiming them to be yours, then covering it all up with things that make it look like you came upwith the sound... i'm not identifying anyone, especially not myself. not on some mysterious, just won't cuz i know people read this #+*@... butyeah...talkin bout this pisses me off... im outty...

Yep sounds the same.

This also....

But ain't they just simply sampling dudes tracks? Stealing is a strong offense. Give us 1 more example.

if i said what the offense was it'd just make $++! way too obvious... i'll say it slightly vaguely... one of his producers has a distinct sound that hedid not come up with...that he uses a lot in his tracks... notice that i got disgusted by the guy sampling sonic...that producer isn't the offender, but hegot that idea from the dude who jacked ____...

i already said way too much and derailed the whole thread. plus come tomorrow morning alotta dudes won't believe $++!. so maybe if/when i get a littlefamous i'll air them out...

I can see Wiz making it big because white people already love him...and he in good with a bunch of pot heads and hood ninjas. He got a diverse sound andalready being accepted by a diverse audience can go a long way.

He should make "Teach U To Fly" longer and push it as a single. I can see that getting play in a bunch of bars

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Yep sounds the same.

This also....

But ain't they just simply sampling dudes tracks? Stealing is a strong offense. Give us 1 more example.

laugh.gif

FIRST OFF

ITS JUST CALLED SAMPLING ...NOTHING BIG YOU SOUND BITTER

I'LL SAMPLE ANYTHING ...ASK NT PRODUCERS I FLIPED ONE OF HIS BEATS ( IT WASA NONSAMPLE ALSO )� CAUSE IT WAS WEAK ..(WASNT FLIPING IT RIGHT )
laugh.gif

BUT I REPEAT

WE (G14) DIDN'T SAMPLE JOHN LEGEND FOR THE WIZ SONG

JOHN LEGEND FLIPPED THE SAME SAMPLE AS US ...IN FACT I'LL POST THE OG VERSION OF THE BEAT WHEN IT WAS FULLY DONE (AFTER WIZ GOT ON IT

^yeah ain't nothing wrong with using the same sample. but jacking beats and sounds is different.

G14 - WIZ.mp3 - 0.34MB

THIS IS THE FULL VERSION IF WIZ WAITING FOR US TO FINISH UP THE HOOK

SO THIS IS INTRO & HOOK THAT WAS GOING TO BE ...BUT IM HAPPY IT DIDNT GO THRU..I LIKE THE VIDEO VERSION THEY DID BETTER

JOHN LEGEND DIDNT SAMPLE THAT PART OF THE SONG DIDNT HE?..CAUSE THEN IT WOULD OF GAVE AWAY THAT IT WAS SAMPLED ..FROM A MORE NONSAMPLE THEY WAS GOING FOR

Back
Top Bottom