||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

I just saw a post about him on here a few weeks ago about his KIDS mixtape, I DLed it, I liked it. I think he's on Rostrum, from Pittsburgh, raps really similarly to Wiz and uses most of Wiz's themes for song ideas. The big comparison/example being Mac's "The Spins" to Wiz's "The Thrill".

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Know your name
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by jm2000

Safe to say Cabin Fever isnt coming out this year?
I don't think its coming out at all.
You already know what happens when a underground artist gets signed, the label immediately tries to halt any dope free mixtapes being released.

anyone goin to the LA show on thursday??

anyone know whassup with the venue?? smoke friendly??
me and the homie gon dip up there from SD with some
pimp.gif

i cant wait.. copped my ticket more than a month ago. im expecting nothin but good times.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

i swear NTer's love to think they know
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i think it gets talked about in every artist thread....people fail to understand that prices are all relative...radio station shows, college shows, hood shows, club shows, club walkthrus...you can get a range of prices from 10k-100k and they ALL might be right in different circumstances - it all depends on schedule, demand, who you are talking to etc etc

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i will HOPEFULLY be at one of the LA shows. hoping Will can hook it up with guestlist...

I'll be there Friday night, hit me up if you end up going
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom