||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

This #%$!% Wiz gonna cough up a lung with that amber
laugh.gif

I don't really mess with the whole reselling business but I wish I would have taken advantage of the situation going on now. This might be the cheapest Wiz's tickets might be dealing with his buzz and now with his shows coming up in certain areas, all the people who waited to cop are !@@+%$ and resell prices are crazy
30t6p3b.gif

The OG price is roughly like $24 bucks and I see some cats on StubHub selling em for like $100. I wouldn't even had ripped dudes faces off like that, I would've just flipped em for about $50.

My friend just bought a four-pack for $300 off Craigslist to get tickets for the Houston show. She only needs two of them, though. If anybody wants one or both of them, PM me.

i just heard Wiz gonna be in Tucson on the 26th...any NTers goin? wish i would have knew sooner...

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I don't really mess with the whole reselling business but I wish I would have taken advantage of the situation going on now. This might be the cheapest Wiz's tickets might be dealing with his buzz and now with his shows coming up in certain areas, all the people who waited to cop are +%#+!+ and resell prices are crazy
30t6p3b.gif

The OG price is roughly like $24 bucks and I see some cats on StubHub selling em for like $100. I wouldn't even had ripped dudes faces off like that, I would've just flipped em for about $50.

KICKING myself, I am.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom