||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Is that a Chrono Trigger sample on never been part 2?
pimp.gif
I hope so. Part one had a Chrono beat 
pimp.gif

Definitely better than Cabin Fever. It could have been better than K X OJ if dude didn't sound like $#$%@!!%#. ++@#! actin like money is everything, and dude keeps sayin ballin like a NBA 2k soundtrack.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

at the end of nameless Wiz is talking about Kanye

im 100% sure of it
I didnt hear anything about Kanye at all. 
nerd.gif

at the end of the song when he is getting interviewed the guy HAS TO ASK HIM  "how do you think Kanye feels about you" cause

Wiz replys "im pretty sure he likes my music" then laughs

then the guy says "he might" then laughs

Wiz replys "If you like rap music and you like hard stuff you cant deny it"

then it goes into Never Been 2 which features Amber Rose on the hook sayin forget all the money and clothes NO DUDE HAS EVER TAKEN HER THIS FAR

if any one doesn't see this then I dont know what to say

Also says she's never been this high
"CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHER"

Originally Posted by Shaze804

im not mad.

feeling the new direction.

cardo is getting better fast.

but where was sledgren?

You mean Sledgren is getting better.I don't even think Cardo was on this.Tape was pretty cool esp Never Been pt.2 (but im tired of ___'s only putting 2 verses on songs (O_O). Think he basically wanted to prove to his fans he ain't lose his touch.Def looking fwd to that O.N.I.C album

After one play-through i think the tape is nice. It has a nice vibe too it, production is good for the most part.

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

Wiz Before 2011>>> Wiz After 2011<
It's pretty much like that with all artist after they "make it", they're not that hungry since they've already established their mark
ohwell.gif

Is there any release date on How Fly 2?

started listening to this during a sesh...about 12 tracks in and i'm def. feelin it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That The-Dream sample on "my favorite joint"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Juicy does what juicy does best...Turn Up! 
smokin.gif

The mix tape is coo...not better than K&OJ...but its a "good saturday morning riding around high" type of tape.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

im not mad.

but where was sledgren?

You mean Sledgren is getting better.I don't even think Cardo was on this.Tape was pretty cool esp Never Been pt.2 (but im tired of ___'s only putting 2 verses on songs (O_O). Think he basically wanted to prove to his fans he ain't lose his touch.Def looking fwd to that O.N.I.C album
Cardo's on 4 tracks.

wiz-khalifa-taylor-back.jpg

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

im not mad.

but where was sledgren?

Cardo's on 4 tracks.

wiz-khalifa-taylor-back.jpg

sledge been better than cardo but bruh only got 1.5 tracks 
roll.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

G.o.D. Jewels swag jack on the Chrono Trigger sample from "Swear to God" on "Never Been Pt. 2"...
laugh.gif
That's where that's from. That *%$+ was killing me trying to figure where I'd heard that melody before. 

Yea sledge been better than one piece Cowbell Cardo seriously.
After a few full listens Wiz came with it period. I like the progression, but
all the money talk is x__x I aint even mad though.

I mean dude went from wearin chucks & 4x blk tees on album covers and smokin rae lol to gettin a stylist...it was bound 2 happen.

Listened to this mixtape a few times through. I'm a huge Wiz fan, but damn this tape is just boring to me. It's cool to light something up to and vibe to, but thats about it.

Back
Top Bottom