||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i just heard Wiz gonna be in Tucson on the 26th...any NTers goin? wish i would have knew sooner...

Yeah I'll be there.
pimp.gif
what up with tickets

you got me right? haha
Haha I got mine a whileeeeeeee back.
Been sold out for a while but I have two girl friends that went to high school getting in backstage and I'm going too.  Also I kicked it with wiz before he did a show at Pi Kapp, posted pics a while back.  Smoked a wildly long joint, Wiz aint down with the blunts....

Originally Posted by tompetrie

i just heard Wiz gonna be in Tucson on the 26th...any NTers goin? wish i would have knew sooner...

Yeah I'll be there.
pimp.gif
what up with tickets

you got me right? haha
Been sold out for a while but I have two girl friends that went to high school getting in backstage and I'm going too.  Also I kicked it with wiz before he did a show at Pi Kapp, posted pics a while back.  Smoked a wildly long joint, Wiz aint down with the blunts....
He to small he can't handle them only lil dude smokin big is boosie!

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Originally Posted by tompetrie

Yeah I'll be there.
pimp.gif
what up with tickets

you got me right? haha
He to small he can't handle them only lil dude smokin big is boosie!

joints are just better... 

To the folks who went to the tucson show, how was it? Yall goin to the J.cole show up in phx in Nov?

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

eek.gif

N_'s really payin 100+ to see Wiz?!

Good thing I got to see him for 18 bucks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I got my tickets for $12.50.  I get the cookie.  Then again, some of my friends are going for free.

I paid 95 for two ... SMDH ... that's why I get for trying to wait until the last second like I did the other two shows I went to.

I went to Tucson show and phx show... Phx show was better( I also had VIP suite tickets) either way I enjoyed both shows!!!

Crazy how me and my homeboy saw Wiz and Curren$y for $10 at SXSW and now dudes are selling tickets for $100 dollars

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

so what ATL NTers have their tickets already??

For what???

BTW, Black and Yellow is getting regular spins in ATL. The music machine is incredible sometimes...
eek.gif

Dude has been grinding for ages.

Back
Top Bottom