The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

i beileve google updated chrome's code, to eliminate use of third party extensions.. 
I don't think that update is coming until january. You could always just move to firefox/greasemonkey if chrome is acting up.

I don't think that update is coming until january. You could always just move to firefox/greasemonkey if chrome is acting up.
ok.thanks for the heads up...my NDC bot is ok.. another member was saying he's stopped working.. thought they may have already updated it...

What would be my best course of action to prepare for if Nike has a collection post on Saturday to get the DB's? My bot is a google chrome ext link sniper/auto add to cart but pretty sure it won't fare well with a collection post. Any help is appreciated. Minimal coding background but I'm a firm believer that you can do anything if you put your mind to it lol

Over my winter break I'm determined to dig into coding and figure some things out. If this whole law school doesn't pan out, I'll at least have a back up plan (hopefully the sarcasm radiates through that statement but you never know with people on here). Anyone have any advice on where to start from the beginning? I'm not opposed to a book/web research/etc. Not looking for hand outs, just places to start. 

What would be my best course of action to prepare for if Nike has a collection post on Saturday to get the DB's? My bot is a google chrome ext link sniper/auto add to cart but pretty sure it won't fare well with a collection post. Any help is appreciated. Minimal coding background but I'm a firm believer that you can do anything if you put your mind to it lol
I don't think they will do a post...   but I believe method posted some recommendations.

Start learning about how web pages work. You should have a basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, HTML element names and how to select them, JavaScript, and the jQuery library.

Some good resources for this:

HTML: http://www.w3schools.com/html/
CSS: http://www.w3schools.com/css/
JavaScript/jQuery: http://learn.jquery.com/

This stuff isn't super complicated, but it does take time to learn.

The purpose of this thread is to share ideas and things we've found and learned about nike and the way they handle bots. Not to sell or give away bots.

Over my winter break I'm determined to dig into coding and figure some things out. If this whole law school doesn't pan out, I'll at least have a back up plan (hopefully the sarcasm radiates through that statement but you never know with people on here). Anyone have any advice on where to start from the beginning? I'm not opposed to a book/web research/etc. Not looking for hand outs, just places to start. 
thats where i started.. good info there

anybody have advice for delay times with the rsvp process?
Was reading on Twitters new API last night, and its actually set up now so you can't DM immediately. The account receiving the DM will get it Delayed by default. 

Sooo,   now what am i gonna do tomorrow night???   More reading and practice... 
roll.gif

I don't need to download or extract the anything, you can see it refreshes the nikestore's twitter page rather than use real time twitter data.

Oh, I thought it has real time watching from my phone. Then again refreshing is fine if it has mouse movement. You won't be the first one there but you'll get there. Unless its super limited like the champ packs.

Im sorry if this is a bad question because I don't know that much about programming but can you make a bot using Twitter API?

Im sorry if this is a bad question because I don't know that much about programming but can you make a bot using Twitter API?
The Source code from Twitter API is in some bots yes.

Easy to Do

No...

Last edited:

The only reliable one are the one you write on your own. The rest is a hit and miss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom