The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sole Martyr on TWITTER got me... Was trying to get a 10.5 in both manually at Nike Las Vegas through twitter RSVP. I didnt hit **** but I saw he hit a bunch of slots. I need one of those sets in 10.5. :lol: :x

Sole Martyr on TWITTER got me... Was trying to get a 10.5 in both manually at Nike Las Vegas through twitter RSVP. I didnt hit **** but I saw he hit a bunch of slots. I need one of those sets in 10.5.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Yeah that guy is a real douche bag. 

any reason id be getting a cart error with my nike add to cart bot? last 2 releases got the error so something must be wrong, its a chrome ext

man my lazy way of distinguishing between gs and men sizes ****** me on the jordan dbs because they didnt do it as before ah well, maybe got 2 pair of foams, time to change by bottty bot

i wasnt able to get both into 1 cart.

making me think nike was limiting 1 per style on the TLOs.

i'd like to see a screenshot of anyone who got both into 1 cart if u got it.

yeah. i was checking out like a grandma. then it gave me an error, came back, and saw both in cart.
really? i believe you.

i had multiple bots set up exactly the same and some picked up the foam and some picked up the AJX but none picked up both. weird...

Yeah that guy is a real douche bag. 
laugh.gif

I bought the X and the Foam Hat on my main account and had Memphis get me the Foam on my backup!

man i'm feelin it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

excuse the ugly eraser. i did a super slow check out because i wanted to wait to see if both is going to get in. then it took too long, so i went first with the 10 then i ran into an error. i had to click cart and go thru checkout again and that's when i saw 2 shoes in the cart. 
that's nice. real nice.

15s are almost impossible on limited releases, I struggle to get a 15 on a GR. Not much I can tell you except use tweetdeck get fast internet and decent computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom