The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

is it safe to assume the fact that ive gotten the NDC waiting in line error 3 times in a row does not correlate to bot usage? using chrome. 
wow.. i got it for the foams.. but 10's went thru... on a seperate comp was able to grab foams.. but kept getting CC error, finally had to check out with PP.. nike wouldnt except my CVC number.. when i checked my acct.. i have 3 pending charges from nike.. all from when they said card had incorrect CVC number... i think it was an error on nike's side versus bot detection..

Both my ground orders are now showing progress via tracking.

Also a good idea to do is instead of waiting for UPS to deliver the package to your house. Which is usually 11am+ during the day. Put a free request to hold at the HUB and pick it up first thing at 9am. That way if Nike does decide to pull your order it's already in your hands and your free!

@430AM  thats nothing new to some of us..

anyways, i dont think we discuss enough about rsvp bots in here, we all know about the ATC by now..

just got mine.. 
smokin.gif

wow.. i got it for the foams.. but 10's went thru... on a seperate comp was able to grab foams.. but kept getting CC error, finally had to check out with PP.. nike wouldnt except my CVC number.. when i checked my acct.. i have 3 pending charges from nike.. all from when they said card had incorrect CVC number... i think it was an error on nike's side versus bot detection..

This!! I kept getting an error when checkin out the second go around. Worked fine for my x's but was a problem for the foam

thanks to google, finally made progress on ocr, know how i'm spending the rest of my sunday

I'm salty. I ain't get nothing. Nuffin at all
I would call them! It can't hurt. IF they are suspicious it looks good that you called and looked into it makes them think you're legit.

And if there is nothing wrong than that's fine too they can give you info on why you didn't get tracking.

Either way it can't hurt.

I have a theory that shipping info may be provided sooner if your closer to Memphis TN.

If you guys don't mind sharing where you live if you haven't received emails for shipping.

Maybe we can shed some light on why some have gotten them and some haven't.

I have a theory that shipping info may be provided sooner if your closer to Memphis TN.

If you guys don't mind sharing where you live if you haven't received emails for shipping.

im in Cali, and i got it. 

1. Card process time

2. Meg looks into your order manually

3. AUTOMATED SYSTEM  

SOLVED

wish i had some info on the delay if it is one....=\
same here.. i dusted off the my RSVP bot... and preceded to strike out... on both... think i'll pack it back up now.. and stick to manual.. and NDC.. RSVP just frustrates me now..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom