The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was able to sucessfully order a pair of the db foamposites yesterday using the free script. it doesnt have mouse events but i didnt do any thing suspicious like buy multiple pairs with the same ip. i just bought the 1 pair. do you think my order will be meged? i

i was able to sucessfully order a pair of the db foamposites yesterday using the free script. it doesnt have mouse events but i didnt do any thing suspicious like buy multiple pairs with the same ip. i just bought the 1 pair. do you think my order will be meged? i
it happened to me on steel Xs lol.. never know till its in your hand

Actually... Not at all. We got there to pickup our pairs at 8AM and there was barely anyone in line for GS sizes so the manager let us get as many as we wanted up until more people started to show up.Thats when we called it quits and just took off.

But I see you tho pleighboi... I know you were itchin to hate on something. It's good tho my dude, your feelings dont make me money so I aint got time for all that. Im currently looking online at options for this Range Rover 2014 SUV that Im about to get. If my pickups post offended you in any way, shape or form then I APOLOGIZE.
i'm sorry...what?

funnier than actual haters is someone anticipating hate and PREEMPTIVELY calling someone else a hater.
roll.gif

if you assume that i'm hating, then you must think i have a reason to hate, which must mean that you got something that i didn't.

and it is awfully shortsighted to assume anyone else in here managed to get less pairs than you...

your comment only proves 2 things. that 1) you posted it expecting to get hated on and 2) you think you're goddam nick fury for assembling the avengers to cop GS sizes.

i'd actually give you props if you werent so assuming and pretentious. it's ashy to CLASSY. not ashy to flashy.

honesly, i think so, but you never know.. nike is impossible to figure out.. hope you get your kicks

All BS aside... What was the point of your comment tho? If you didnt feel a certain way then why not just keep it movin?

"must have been a lot of waiting for those GS sizes...."

Seriously tho, what was the point of that??? If you were curious as to how I obtained my GS pairs then why not just ask?

What you really tried to do is FIRE SHOTS with what you thought was a slick comment but the fact of the matter is you came of as a HATER and I simply pointed that out. Im not gonna go back and forth with you tho my G. You can play your position on this any way you want.

And Im only responding right now to say I APOLOGIZE that you felt a certain way.... Just like I did in my earlier post.

So is this squashed or are you gonna try to drag it on some more? If you have something else you would like to say then take it to PM... I dont want to disrespect you in a public forum. NT is my fam and I try to JUST BE COOL with everyone. Shout out to Dom Kennedy tho.
this is bot thread! enough of this! 
smokin.gif

There's no real way of knowing...
You think they gon tell you they failed or got people banned/cancelled?

No, but I mean like canceling mass order. He took 100s of orders. If he get one or two canceled then that's nothing. If all the 100s orders get canceled then people we be blowing nuts on twitter. We'll see in the next two weeks when people received their shoes.

@bigj505

HELP!!! Dudes is comin at me for BALLIN OUT. I dont want this to escalate and get me banned so please try to check this nonsense ASAP. Peep my OG post and peep the responses... It aint my fault I swear. :lol:

I simply posted pics of how I did this weekend without any BOT usage and now these dudes is out here tryin to turkey neck me. Please stop the NT on NT violecnce tho. :lol:

@bigj505 Let me know what I gotta do homie. If you want to delete my pickups post then I understand. Im trying to dead this for real.

Once again... I APOLOGIZE to anyone who feels a certain way. Real talk.

Last edited:
Enough with clowning talk. This is the Internet and people can claim whatever they want. I'm here trying to solve problems not show off.

@bigj505

HELP!!! Dudes is comin at my neck for BALLIN OUT tho. I dont want this to escalate and get me banned so please try to check this nonsense ASAP.

I simply posted pics of how I did this weekend without any BOT usage and now these dudes is out here tryin to turkey neck me. Please stop the NT on NT violecnce tho.
laugh.gif

@bigj505 Let me know what I gotta due homie. Im trying to dead this for real.

Once again... I APOLOGIZE for anyone who feels a certain way. Real talk.
no bot usage???!?!? why are you in this thread...

Thats my homies 3rd house he bought a couple weeks ago. I'll admit the walls are super dirty but he bought it as a fixer upper and got a STEAL price on it. If it gets renovated properly I think he will make atelast 25K profit on it in 2-3 months. If you want I'll PM you pics once it's completely renovated. Thanks for pointing that out tho.

We couldnt do the wrap around suite at Aria like we normally do cause he flew straight in from his Florida vacation just to cop them DB's tho.

NEXT?
So from what I've seen picking overnight shipping is a major red flag to nike. If you figure it's probably much easier for them to go through ALL overnight orders with a comb. Rather then the thousands of regular ground shipping orders.

nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@bigj505

HELP!!! Dudes is comin at me for BALLIN OUT tho. I dont want this to escalate and get me banned so please try to check this nonsense ASAP. Peep my OG post and peep the responses... It aint my fault I swear.
laugh.gif

I simply posted pics of how I did this weekend without any BOT usage and now these dudes is out here tryin to turkey neck me. Please stop the NT on NT violecnce tho.
laugh.gif

@bigj505 Let me know what I gotta due homie. Im trying to dead this for real.

Once again... I APOLOGIZE for anyone who feels a certain way. Real talk.
why post in here and not the 2-3 db threads going on? you team got hooked up with some DBs, (supposedly without a RSVP), thats cool, a manager let you get GS sizes (possibly a little earlier than suppose to), also cool, but its like you're just in here for a cool brag, pretty sure it could've been done better

So from what I've seen picking overnight shipping is a major red flag to nike. If you figure it's probably much easier for them to go through ALL overnight orders with a comb. Rather then the thousands of regular ground shipping orders.

nerd.gif
i remember memphis mentioning this awhile back about the overnight orders...

Noob question here, I see all these people on Twitter posting pictures of their multiple pairs of DBS's tagging the RSVP service they used and Im wondering, are these people using the same pickup name (Not sure of the Nike RSVP rule regarding it) and picking up all these pairs at once, or are they just bringing multiple family/friends with them? So my esstiantial question is, does Nike allow you to pickup more then one pair of the shoes under one name? Just wondering, not a reseller btw

Noob question here, I see all these people on Twitter posting pictures of their multiple pairs of DBS's tagging the RSVP service they used and Im wondering, are these people using the same pickup name (Not sure of the Nike RSVP rule regarding it) and picking up all these pairs at once, or are they just bringing multiple family/friends with them? So my esstiantial question is, does Nike allow you to pickup more then one pair of the shoes under one name? Just wondering, not a reseller btw
i dont think you being a reseller here is relevant.....but to answer I think they're bringing friends/family. Nike rule is 1 name - 1 rsvp. I dont know how it works with states that have multiple niketowns, which means they have chances at more than 1 store. 

You must bring multiples.

is it safe to assume the fact that ive gotten the NDC waiting in line error 3 times in a row does not correlate to bot usage? using chrome. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom