The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if the bots will be activated for that cj81 triple pack for $550. i hope someone gets stuck with 10 packs 
roll.gif

I have the crappy bot that auto refreshes twitter, clicks on the link when Nike tweets the link.  Is there a better way to implement this bot.  I made the set interval to be about 23 milliseconds, but I think this is too fast for the browser and screws it up.  

I have never copped anything limited with this bot.  lol. 

they have been tweking with the DB 5 page also the DB3 page which was where the restocked DB5's were on. 

also the champ pack page, they might just be deleting those pages or something but just letting yall know just in case yall aint doing anything today.

they have been tweking with the DB 5 page also the DB3 page which was where the restocked DB5's were on. 

also the champ pack page, they might just be deleting those pages or something but just letting yall know just in case yall aint doing anything today.
thanks for the info. do you have the links?

I noticed, I just hope they planning a restock tonight

I'm starting the think that nike has waved the white flag... If its not  blatant, and easy to point out, i believe they'll let it go... and  a lot of it comes down to money and bottom line...  Nike is in the business of making money, with the attention on fairness, it pulls resources away from other concerns within nike, or you have to hire more people, or pay overtime, and that cost money.  Having an order shipped out, to have it stopped and shipped back, cost money, to then turn around and ship that same item out again to someone who more than likely use the exact same means as the person who's order was original canceled ..(so did they really accomplish anything?) other than  eating into nike's profit margin... and yes i understand nike is a billion dollar company, but trust me i work with some very wealthy people, and they're the first to eliminate anything thats not needed in an effort to increase profit..( ive seen them change products in the office that was a 3 cent difference)  it all adds up in the end is how they see it..

Ive just seen some things, on this thread, an others threads on niketalk, that 2 months ago would have been cancelled instantly.. Again it just a theory.. no concrete evidence... IMO i believe nike came at it real hard to show the threat of it, they added a few changes in the terms.. they also added a few road blocks so its not as easy to get around.. I think the've taken the ticket master approach.. we've implemented some deterrants, but if you can get around those... hey.. we tried...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom