The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

why would anyone need an early link when they can beat early link users with their bots?

having access to an early link does not necessarily give said person an advantage.

to "properly" use a technique that is easily outweighed by its possible consequences is hardly ideal.

imo, simple is better.
early link + bot seems like an advantage to me

I agree....although people are spreading rumors that i got people banned and have had my orders cancelled i have never had a single cancelled order on nike yet. I say yet because I'm guessing its only a matter of time -- but if this is true i don't think nike will be doing that anymore....i know a ton of people who used scripts and their orders shipped for the db release.

You might need to widen your circle, I know a number of people that got orders cancelled this weekend. Then again nike seems to have eased up on people that get 1 per release regardless of method while going heavy against people that cop multiple pairs.

I agree....although people are spreading rumors that i got people banned and have had my orders cancelled i have never had a single cancelled order on nike yet. I say yet because I'm guessing its only a matter of time -- but if this is true i don't think nike will be doing that anymore....i know a ton of people who used scripts and their orders shipped for the db release.

You might need to widen your circle, I know a number of people that got orders cancelled this weekend. Then again nike seems to have eased up on people that get 1 per release regardless of method while going heavy against people that cop multiple pairs.

My circle is big enough....nike did not cancel that many orders.....nike either got something in the pipeline for bots and dont care for now or they just gave up

So who's testing their bot tomorrow? Lol
grin.gif

oreo v, will be to easy..not a real test... megatron pack is where you will see if your bot is up to the task

Yeah but only 40-60 pair on nikestore i'd say it's hopeless. especially if your in the "testing my bot" stage of things.

there is only a handful of people who have a chance at the megatron pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom