The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
got it, thanks guys. Yea if I was in front of my computer when they dropped on NDC i gotta believe i would have copped. Anytime a release is not TLO I am always doing the search a few minutes before 8 am for that reason. I usually don't have a problem.

ok question, in order to get multiple releases you need to have multiple different forms of payment correct?

so could if i want 3 pairs of a shoe could i use

my paypal
credit card under a diff name
gift card

all different shipping addresses?

for the WTK release

thanks

Your almost there. Def need different shipping address! Yes the gift card will work.

Your missing the most important part is you need a different IP address for each order or it will likely get flagged.

And be careful using paypal will automatically change your email for the order to the paypal email. So if your already using that email say on a different nike account then you'll have the same email on two orders and may get flagged as well.

Overall be careful placing multiple orders is what they look for. Don't get too greedy and if you do take the necessary steps to make sure no two orders can be linked to each other.

ima start going to starbucks for their wifi so i can do multiple orders, in theory should work

ima start going to starbucks for their wifi so i can do multiple orders, in theory should work
im not having an issue with securing orders with same IP.. i have purchased 2 pair from same IP... however.. different, name, billing, and shipping address... ive done that multiple times... anything over 2 orders i personally have not attempted...  when i'm away from home i leave a PC and bot running, if something goes live and bot secures it.. i use teamviewer to log into my PC, and checkout that way.. as to not get flagged.. 

Terrible theory, starbucks is still only 1 ip address.
thats like saying going to the library or school is terrible as well

i mean i already know what i'll really do, but nothing is really worth it right now

i also ordered two db foams last week one ip, no issues

Terrible theory, starbucks is still only 1 ip address.
thats like saying going to the library or school is terrible as well

i mean i already know what i'll really do, but nothing is really worth it right now

i also ordered two db foams last week one ip, no issues
So what your saying is nike is verifying that an ip belongs to a library, school, or starbucks before your shoes ship?  Really?

All you've stumbled upon is why they can never limit the number of orders that come from 1 ip, you can order as many pairs as you want from the crib.

Where most people fail is not knowing how to seperate order 1 from order 2 and so on.

Last edited:
I really don't think nike is logging ips or mac addresses, it's tied to your billing and shipping addresses, and possibly credit card.

I ordered 4 pairs of lebron forging iron on different accounts, different payment methods from the same IP, and all shipped to the same address. None got cancelled.

I really don't think nike is logging ips or mac addresses, it's tied to your billing and shipping addresses, and possibly credit card.

I ordered 4 pairs of lebron forging iron on different accounts, different payment methods from the same IP, and all shipped to the same address. None got cancelled.
How do you seperate the orders than Mr deeds

Yeah someone tweeted Nike and they said you can have two or more orders go to the same household you just need different forms of payment.

Yeah someone tweeted Nike and they said you can have two or more orders go to the same household you just need different forms of payment.

Nope, I know some who did this with the db foams and his order got cancel. they cancel only one foam and let the other slide. don't believe what the rep tells you. He use Different name, different billing, but same shipping address.

Last edited:
So maybe I'm being overly cautious with the multiple IP's. But my goal is to have my pair shipped even if they flag my order. I'd rather be overly cautious and not have to set up new accounts and find new IP's.

It's my understanding that once an order is flagged and canceled that IP is rendered useless for all future orders.

Different IP's and different everything basically makes me a ghost as far as nike can tell.

The people who are getting canceled are the careless ones who get lazy and don't take the necessary steps to differentiate their orders.

My boy who used the Megatron early link had his order CANCELLED today... He also used a generic ATC Bot aswell and MEG wasnt having it.

EARLY LINK + ATC BOT = NO BUENO :smh:

Last edited:
I was staring at the pack on the early link and question myself I wonder who would be brave enough to add this to cart. I wouldn't think NT member would fall for it. When the tweet goes live, I tried to added to cart and instant OOS. Then i said ohh man, game over.

EvilSide you sure did get your message to Meg and she said Hi back. :wink:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Nike may be logging IPs but if they're loggin ur macs ...you got other problems with your network security you may want to look into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom