The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure the social media snitching didnt help anyones cause with these early links.
Hahaha... ppl complaint even when others cop the old fashion way. But having only 81 pair of one particular shoe was gonna attract some scrutiny from Meggatron... On to the next.

Hahaha... ppl complaint even when others cop the old fashion way. But having only 81 pair of one particular shoe was gonna attract some scrutiny from Meggatron... On to the next.

This is the reason why I didn't even attempt the megatron pack. I knew that MEGatron would be looking over each of those orders and I knew that early link from NikeDestroyer was a trap. Why would someone post it and lower their own chances at copping. Common sense people

EARLY LINKS AND SUPER LIMITED (200 OR LESS) QUANTITY KICKS ARE BOT TRAPS.

I DON'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO USE OR GO FOR THOSE.

THEY ARE STUDYING EVERYTHING ABOUT THOSE WHO PLACED ORDERS.

This is the reason why I didn't even attempt the megatron pack. I knew that MEGatron would be looking over each of those orders and I knew that early link from NikeDestroyer was a trap. Why would someone post it and lower their own chances at copping. Common sense people

maybe because i have no interest in the pack.

no. intention was to minimize add to cart service effectiveness on superlimited releases by releasing the link early.

bottom line is this: having the link decoration wrong is just as bad as having it missing. fixing meggatron to megatron aint gonna help anyone out if its megatronbox.

wel all know what may happen to the canceled pairs :smile:

and we are all waiting for that restock.

people who get caught for the first time arent gonna get banned right away - but im sure it forces their hand to keep their nose clean on future purchases.

i wouldnt say that people who use the early link are dumb - just that they did not thoroughly analyze the situation in front of them.

i don't think he's intention to trap anyone, nor did he force anyone to use it. many of us in here has repeatedly telling people not to use that early link. some of those that's new to this thread didn't bother to go back and read. they got a little trigger happy and use it. it's not anyone fault but themselves. so, let that be a lesson learn and help future member out just in case we run into this problem again. 

Last edited:
If yur intention was to attack ATC services, I haven't heard of one getting a cancellation compared to numerous NT members here saying they got their megatron pack orders cancelled. Not sure how effective that plan was

All I know is he left a warning when he posted the link. I stayed away from it because I was only interested in the trainers and I was able to secure those earlier in the week. I did actually try to click the link after it was tweeted but was instantly hit with OOS message.

If yur intention was to attack ATC services, I haven't heard of one getting a cancellation compared to numerous NT members here saying they got their megatron pack orders cancelled. Not sure how effective that plan was
1) You haven't heard of any ATC racking up on pairs of these megatron packs.

2) What does NikeTalk or its members got anything to do with my intentions?  I never posted the Megatron Pack early link in here.  

Last edited:
Can anyone help explain what and how these ATC services (For example: Sneakerrsvp) are doing what they are doing. My only partial understanding is that you give them your NDC account info and at 8am you refresh and the shoes then are supposed to be in your cart. Sorry that I haven't put together the puzzle yet, I am new to this and am trying to learn.

1) You haven't heard of any ATC racking up on pairs of these megatron packs.

2) What does NikeTalk or its members got anything to do with my intentions?  I never posted the Megatron Pack early link in here.  
i can confirm that you did not post the link in here.

This time there wasn't even 81 packs online. 

I know a dude with 100 mbps download speed and NO bot who had the pack in his cart :rofl:

How is it possible fambs?

I know a dude with 100 mbps download speed and NO bot who had the pack in his cart :rofl:

Because some pack were released. I know one of my guy released his pack a size 9. Unless he used an early link. Did his pack get deliver?

Last edited:
anyone familiar with the site onecentkicks? its a penny auction site and would a bid bot be possible? 

Can anyone help explain what and how these ATC services (For example: Sneakerrsvp) are doing what they are doing. My only partial understanding is that you give them your NDC account info and at 8am you refresh and the shoes then are supposed to be in your cart. Sorry that I haven't put together the puzzle yet, I am new to this and am trying to learn.
they use whatever program to log in to your account from whatever supercomputing they're using, they add (or try to) the item to cart, when/if successful, when you log in to your account, they're there, so yea you're pretty much right.
I know a dude with 100 mbps download speed and NO bot who had the pack in his cart
roll.gif

luck of the draw? did he use the link? maybe the size he wanted wasn't really sought out after? it could be a lot of reasons

He posted a screenshot of it on FB trying to help out (offering it to us, he was going to cop for someone who needed it) but we all took too long to reply and when we did it took it out of his cart for taking too long

I asked him bout to early link he was suprised that one was out and asked me to show it to him, and he told me no bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom