The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
at your own risk.  remember last time.  think about it.  this one is almost just as easy ( i think)

Also, if most of the people that successfully added the WTKs to cart with the early link got megged, there obviously has to be some sort of a restock coming. Is there anyway to foresee/estimate the time of the restock or at least get an idea of when it might be coming?
You want an exact date? 
laugh.gif

Do what the rest of us do, Follow up on these threads and you will stay "In The Know" 

You want an exact date? 
laugh.gif

Do what the rest of us do, Follow up on these threads and you will stay "In The Know" 
Lol I didnt mean it by that, I meant like around the time of the month when there would be a restock. Also can you help me with the bot problem Im having, Im stuck and I really need it fixed for the preludes tomorrow morning. Also @thenikedestroyer is saying he will release the early link or something for the ************* Gloves that are dropping sooner or later, not suggesting anyone should use it, just a little update.

The glove link is out...wtf do you do with it to get the shoes and not get caught. There's some trick

Yes please post the link so i can risk my acct over some gloves.....
Not risking your account if you know what you are doing. Even if, anytime you touch a bot you are risking your account. Keep in mind, tons of other payment options are available.

the glove is not a tlo

so searching for it should still work.

early link just cuts the bs of "what do i search"

the glove is not a tlo

so searching for it should still work.

early link just cuts the bs of "what do i search"
Can you please share the link with me via pm? It seriously would mean a lot. I missed the link because was away from ig for a minute.

Last edited:
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][td] [/td][td]Liam K. @LiamKinnally[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]
@BackPackJimmy nike.com/us/en_us/pw/n/… ? - 07 Dec
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td]BackpackJimmyLinks @BackPackJimmy [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]  [/td][td]
@LiamKinnally nope
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
Never used an early link before. Do you just camp on the page or is it necessary to refresh?
Not sure if the link is right or not... @locobans I think so. What I will do is paste link in adressbar and when it turns 8, click enter. Then add to cart bot should suffice. You dont want to go before 7:59. @ShoeGameHillaryBanks

Never used an early link before. Do you just camp on the page or is it necessary to refresh?

You must refresh it. I would refresh it around 4 minutes before 8. If it pop up add it to cart and check out. Mind you this is strictly for non-TLO release only (the Glove). Don't do it with a TLO, you will get caught.

Last edited:
You must refresh it. I would refresh it around 4 minutes before 8. If it pop up add it to cart and check out. Mind you this is strictly for non-TLO release only (the Glove). Don't do it with a TLO, you will get caught.
Is the link above correct?
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom