The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THERE'S ABSOLUTELY 0 BENEFIT OF EARLY LINK FOR NON-TLO.
Yeah, you automatically have access to the page as soon as it is active. That way you can add to cart before others?
eyes.gif

it aint even the product page link its the link to search the product style with.
So it is incorrect??

Last edited:

That is a product page link. I don't think it is correct for the gloves though. 
How do you know if it is incorrect? Also @backpackjimmy on twitter tweets all links and he says he will tweet it before 8AM so if you missed Destroyers link, you might as well try there. Also, if I have the choice to go for either the preludes via bot or the gloves via early link & bot, which is better to go for?

This. It's the search just refresh before 8am and add to cart when comes up.

Good luck
Could I have the gloves in cart and have another page open with the preludes and get away with both or impossible? Also suggestions for keywords for the preludes?

Last edited:
 [table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][td] [/td][td]Liam K. @LiamKinnally[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]
@BackPackJimmy nike.com/us/en_us/pw/n/… ? - 07 Dec
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td]BackpackJimmyLinks @BackPackJimmy [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]  [/td][td]
@LiamKinnally nope
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
Not sure if the link is right or not... @locobans I think so. What I will do is paste link in adressbar and when it turns 8, click enter. Then add to cart bot should suffice. You dont want to go before 7:59. @ShoeGameHillaryBanks

refresh this and add to cart..should be good
That link does not work. Its for a search product page but its no good. Its a modified version of the link that was shared earlier for the wtk search page.  If im not mistaken, a product search page should be bring up the rest of the shoes related to xx shoe (ie: the rest of the kobes available. Tried it with KDs and hyperdunks)

if im wrong about that though someone correct me

Sucks how much you have to do, just to get a pair of shoes you like. All these links and stuff are so confusing.

how can i get it to grab link instead to go to the product page?
  •  

2m

i have this bot and you know how nike tweets shoes available, ok now when im testing it the bot opens the pic instead of grabbing the link
  •  

3m

i know your good with coding i just have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom